PDA

View Full Version : Alabama man sentenced to 446 years in prison for raping, sodomizing his girlfriend’s young daughters

Teh One Who Knocks
01-25-2021, 03:06 PM
FOX 10 News

https://i.imgur.com/hVdy0yh.png

BALDWIN CO., Ala. (WALA) - Anthony Lacy Couch of Mobile was sentenced by the Honorable Judge Scott Taylor for the offenses of three counts of sodomy 1st, forcible rape 1st, sodomy 2nd, misdemeanor sex abuse, and a felony count of sex abuse. He was sentenced to a total of 446 years in prison for the crimes he committed.

Officials say the sentence is the result of a complaint made by a parent of to two minor female juveniles that came to the Bay Minette Police Department in July of 2017. The complainant had discovered at the time that his two juvenile females had been sexually assaulted by Anthony Couch in early June and July of 2017. Couch was in a dating relationship with the mother of the two female juveniles when these offenses occurred.

After the complaint was made of the sex abuse, Bay Minette Police Department investigators immediately began an investigation. BMPD Investigators arrested Couch on August 18, 2017 for the aforementioned charges. Later a Grand Jury indicted Couch on all listed charges.

Today was a victory for the two young victims in this case. The investigators, prosecutors, and other law enforcement agencies who partnered in assisting with this case all did a great job in bringing justice for the two young victims in this case as well.

DemonGeminiX
01-25-2021, 03:08 PM
See ya, douchebag. Enjoy getting your head caved in.

FBD
01-25-2021, 03:21 PM
I hope his fellow inmates give some poetic justice and do 'im like khaddafi

deebakes
01-25-2021, 03:54 PM
but he'll probably get out in 223 years for good behavior :mad:

PorkChopSandwiches
01-25-2021, 04:10 PM
:lol:

lost in melb.
01-26-2021, 05:29 AM
I guess this is why you guys have the largest prison population in the world, huh? :rolleyes:

The Monk
01-28-2021, 03:56 AM
.... at least he's not black! :lol:

FBD
01-28-2021, 12:54 PM
I guess this is why you guys have the largest prison population in the world, huh? :rolleyes:

cripes, remove just the weed offenders and...

and once you remove the rest of nonviolent drug "offenders".........

lost in melb.
01-28-2021, 02:05 PM
I agree.

The Monk
01-29-2021, 07:31 AM
I don't like the "three strikes" law that can incarcerate individuals for life when that 3rd crime is only very petty..... huge waste of resources.

RBP
01-29-2021, 10:11 AM
cripes, remove just the weed offenders and...

and once you remove the rest of nonviolent drug "offenders".........

Urban legend.

FBD
01-29-2021, 12:35 PM
Urban legend.

urban legend that there would be a lot less people in jail? :lol: I didnt say the jails would be empty, or at a quarter capacity :razz:

RBP
01-30-2021, 10:49 AM
urban legend that there would be a lot less people in jail? :lol: I didnt say the jails would be empty, or at a quarter capacity :razz:

Just that the numbers don't match the rhetoric. The prisons are not filled with possession cases.

FBD
01-30-2021, 05:08 PM
Just that the numbers don't match the rhetoric. The prisons are not filled with possession cases.

of course they arent, I was just noting that there's a good % of the population that shouldnt be there, I'm not saying like half or something wild :lol:

PorkChopSandwiches
02-01-2021, 06:33 PM
I don't like the "three strikes" law that can incarcerate individuals for life when that 3rd crime is only very petty..... huge waste of resources.

Where did you hear that?

"The three-strikes law significantly increases the prison sentences of persons convicted of a felony who have been previously convicted of two or more violent crimes or serious felonies"

If the first 2 didn't get it thru their head, what makes you think the 3rd will?