PDA

View Full Version : Ireland top in Europe for alien visits with 105 claimed UFO sightings on record here

Teh One Who Knocks
01-29-2021, 12:30 PM
Claire Healy - The Irish Sun

https://i.imgur.com/9rn9Jlh.png

IRELAND is the country with the highest number of recorded alien visits in Europe, it is claimed.

There are 105 UFO sightings on record here, with an average duration of 13 minutes.

Spaceships zipping through Irish skies tend to be “unexplainable bright lights”, usually described as being either red, white or blue.

This puts us well ahead of France with 71 and Spain with 70, who are the next most frequent nations to have close encounters of the third kind.

Extraterrestrials visiting France usually hang about for just six minutes and take the form of a “light formation”, while those further south in Iberia are mostly in “diamond-shaped” vessels which lurk there for an impressive 12 minutes.

'TRAVELLING DOTS'

Details of our astonishing position at the top of Europe’s little green men list were compiled by website Pyschic World from data held by the US National UFO Reporting Centre.

The most recent Irish sighting registered with the centre was on October 21 last in Dublin.

A stunned householder said: “Putting out the bins at 07.10 looking up at a clear dark sky, decided to get my glasses (short-sighted).

“I first saw a bright dot travelling from north to south saying to myself, that’s a satellite. Next, another one three seconds later and then for about 40 minutes in sequence, a number of travelling dots (as high as a plane would travel).

“After every five or so, there would be two dots travelling one behind the other and this happened about three times.

“I have never seen this before and just wondering what these could be. They didn’t seem like planes too close together, satellites maybe, birds at that height I don't think so, very strange.”

A previous spotting by a self-declared ‘sceptic’ who was “taking in the cat” in Dublin on the night of August 30 also reads: “Six to eight lights in a fixed, equidistant X-shaped array passed overhead very quickly in a straight line on a direct west-to-east axis direction.

“The lights were about as bright as the stars, no brighter, so quite faint. No noise. Passed over very, very quickly. About 2-3 seconds from visible horizon to horizon. Much faster than a plane or satellite. Slower than a meteorite.”

Goofy
01-29-2021, 12:49 PM
Ireland's also top for being drunk all the time....... these two things may be connected somehow :think:

The Monk
01-31-2021, 02:43 AM
The home of "Guinness" ..

https://i.imgur.com/jHH03Hu.jpg

lost in melb.
01-31-2021, 02:52 AM
Ireland's also top for being drunk all the time....... these two things may be connected somehow :think:

:lol: