PDA

View Full Version : Two girls, 15, 'drugged and gang-raped by 10 men' after meeting on Snapchat

Teh One Who Knocks
02-02-2021, 01:31 PM
By Milo Boyd & James Caven - The Daily Star

https://i.imgur.com/y8WzJWY.jpg
The girls were allegedly attacked in a park in Australia

Two 15-year-old girls were drugged and gang raped by 10 men after meeting a man on Snapchat, a court heard.

They pleaded with them to stop during the attack in a park in Australia, it was said.

Four men have been charged with drugging and sexually assaulting the girls in Calamvale District Park, south of Brisbane.

The court heard one man, aged 19, told one victim to "suck my d***" during the alleged sexual assault, the Mirror reports.

The man, who faces 40 charges including 16 counts of rape, unsuccessfully applied for bail in Brisbane Magistrates Court on Monday.

Police say the girls came into contact with one of the men on Snapchat, before meeting up with them on December 28.

https://i.imgur.com/nigdnMe.jpg

In the park they were plied with alcohol and drugs before they were raped and threatened with a broken bottle by one man, the hearing was told.

Senior Constable Min Hu told the court: "They were aware of their age.

"They seduced them with alcohol and drugs and raped them."

He said each alleged rape lasted "10 to 15 minutes” and the 19-year-old man told one of the girls "sorry if we hurt you”.

https://i.imgur.com/YSisYzP.jpg
A 19-year-old man is among those charged

Defence lawyer Bianca Van Heerden said her 19-year-old client was at the park on the night, but denied the accusations.

She said the charges have come as “an absolute shock” which he plans to “strongly contest”, The Courier-Mail reported.

Ms Van Heerden said her client had cannabis for his "personal use" and supplied the alcohol, which was "shared" with the group.

But he did not know the teenagers were underage and “was led to believe the girls were older than they were”, she added.

The court heard there are claims the alleged sexual assaults were filmed, although such videos are yet to come to light if they exist.

Queensland Police Commissioner Katarina Carroll said it is likely more people will be charged in the coming days.

She said: "This is an absolutely sickening incident, and something those young girls will have to live with for the rest of their lives.”

Another three men, aged between 19 and 22, have also been charged with about 40 offences each.

One appeared in court on Saturday and the other two were due to appear at Richlands Magistrates Court on Monday.

The charges include rape, indecent treatment of a child under 16, stupefying to commit indictable offence, taking a child for immoral purposes and assault with intent to commit rape.

lost in melb.
02-04-2021, 01:48 AM
Bad one :|

The Monk
02-04-2021, 09:43 AM
Lock 'em up for life..... if refugees or the like, deport them.

lost in melb.
02-04-2021, 11:16 AM
Lock 'em up for life..... if refugees or the like, deport them.

Gotta love how they totally hide the ethnicity of the perpetrators. No names, no mugshot, nothing else...

Teh One Who Knocks
02-04-2021, 11:41 AM
Gotta love how they totally hide the ethnicity of the perpetrators. No names, no mugshot, nothing else...

Welcome to the PC world. It's been that way in the States for a long time. They have no problem saying if it's a white perp, but if the suspects are black or brown, they never say what the ethnicity is.

lost in melb.
02-04-2021, 12:06 PM
Welcome to the PC world. It's been that way in the States for a long time. They have no time saying if it's a white perp, but if the suspects are black or brown, they never say what the ethnicity is.

If I ever see the headline: "gangs go to wealthy area and rob people, house party that got out of hand, cops assaulted at did, cars in neighborhood smashed etc" in Oz it is 100% of time young African men. Whites simply don't do that...I'm not saying that they don't commit other crimes. They do. But they never commit these brazen group acts of lawlessness

The Monk
02-07-2021, 04:36 AM
They know that if they reveal ethnicity, it will lead to arguments from bleeding heart lefties proclaiming it's all because they had a hard life and from sensible people who can recognise that there's a definite association at times between race and crime.... :shrug:

lost in melb.
02-07-2021, 06:42 AM
They know that if they reveal ethnicity, it will lead to arguments from bleeding heart lefties proclaiming it's all because they had a hard life and from sensible people who can recognise that there's a definite association at times between race and crime.... :shrug:

I can see how they don't want to stir the pot with emphasizing the ethnicity of one-off acts of violence. But if there's a repeated pattern of abuse by any group citizens have the right to know.

RBP
02-07-2021, 12:59 PM
Look at all these Australian white nationalists in here.

FBD
02-07-2021, 05:58 PM
:lol:

lost in melb.
02-07-2021, 06:21 PM

:privilege:

The Monk
02-08-2021, 04:03 AM

Isn't the word you use "patriots" ? :lol:

The Monk
02-09-2021, 06:41 AM

If I ever see the headline: "gangs go to wealthy area and rob people, house party that got out of hand, cops assaulted at did, cars in neighborhood smashed etc" in Oz it is 100% of time young African men. Whites simply don't do that...I'm not saying that they don't commit other crimes. They do. But they never commit these brazen group acts of lawlessness

https://i.imgur.com/tXdXcxx.jpg

Guess who ???

lost in melb.
02-09-2021, 06:44 AM
:oops: