PDA

View Full Version : Man sues Kentucky hospital for $1.2M after doctors accidentally performed C-Section on him

FBD
02-13-2021, 02:21 PM
https://lansingdaily.com/man-sues-kentucky-hospital-for-1-2m-after-doctors-accidentally-performed-c-section-on-him/

Man sues Kentucky hospital for $1.2M after doctors accidentally performed C-Section on him

https://lansingdaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/man-sues-kentucky-hospital-for-1-2m-after-doctors-accidentally-performed-c-section-on-him_5f75b5eb52cd6.jpeg

A Louisville man who called 911 after showing symptoms of a heart attack is now suing the hospital where doctors accidentally performed a C-section on him.

Leslie Morgan White, 34, a morbidly obese man who has a history of heart problems called 911 last week after feeling intense pain in his chest.

White was brought to the St-Mathews Medical Center where he was immediately transferred to the Labor and Delivery unit and underwent anesthesia.

According to medical files, doctors attempted to perform a cesarean delivery on the 34-year-old man but eventually noticed he was not pregnant and had no uterus.

“I was crying and in pain and so they asked me if I wanted to go under anesthesia and I said yes, and so they gave me an epidural shot,” White told reporters.

“Didn’t anybody notice my genitals?” White asked, visibly angered by the whole affair.

White claims it took at least half an hour after the C-section was performed until doctors asked him what he was doing there and finally diagnosed his chest pains as a heart attack.

“My client was under extreme pain and stress when he accepted the doctor’s proposition to have a C-section performed onto himself and could not comprehend what was happening to him at the time” White’s lawyer, James Collins told reporters.

In a similar lawsuit pending trial, doctors at St-Mathews Medical Center performed a liposuction on a pregnant woman in 2017 before noticing the woman was in fact in labor.

lost in melb.
02-13-2021, 03:38 PM
So is it fake or not!?

FBD
02-13-2021, 07:25 PM
I didnt even bother to look, it was just funny....but then some fuckers were saying it was fake, so I figgered I'd put that disclaimer up.

lost in melb.
02-14-2021, 11:24 AM
Ok