PDA

View Full Version : Man caught masturbating in Walmart parking lot told cops he was ‘lonely’

Teh One Who Knocks
02-19-2021, 01:34 PM
By Jesse O’Neill - The New York Post

https://i.imgur.com/SuNJVal.jpg

A man who was arrested for masturbating in the parking lot of a Florida Walmart told police he took matters into his own hands because he missed his girlfriend.

The indecent incident happened Wednesday in Vero Beach, according to a police report obtained by The Smoking Gun.

Cops were called after a shopper noticed the suspect’s self-love session inside a Kia parked outside the store.

According to the tipster, the Walmart wanker had the driver’s side window down, and was performing the highly visible lewd act in broad daylight.

Arriving officers said they found hard evidence of 26-year-old Kyle Weiss’ guilt.

“I noticed that he had an obvious erection protruding in his shorts,” a cop noted in the report.

Weiss initially told police he was at Walmart because he is an Uber eats driver, but choked under further questioning.

He eventually confessed he was performing a sex act on himself because “he is lonely as his ex-girlfriend is in Colorado,” the police report states.

The Denver resident told police he did not realize he “could be seen playing with himself.”

Weiss was arrested for exposure of sexual organs and disorderly conduct and released on $1,000 bond, according to the police document.

lost in melb.
02-19-2021, 01:41 PM
I'm in two minds whether they should have bothered about this.

deebakes
02-19-2021, 08:45 PM
nice writing, seems like teenage boy :-k