PDA

View Full Version : Russia wants US to apologize over Biden's comment about Putin: report

Teh One Who Knocks
03-18-2021, 10:49 AM
By Edmund DeMarche | Fox News

https://i.imgur.com/LfSlITul.jpg

A senior member of Russia’s parliament on Thursday said the U.S. should apologize after President Biden said he agreed that Russian President Vladimir Putin was a killer, and the official indicated that the Kremlin could take additional action after recalling its ambassador to the U.S.

Reuters reported that Konstantin Kosachyov, the deputy chairman of the parliament’s upper house, called Biden’s answer a watershed moment in the relationship between the two countries. He said such a comment "is not allowed from the mouth of a statesman of such a rank."

Kosachyov was referring to an interview Biden had on ABC News this week when he was asked if he believed that Putin was a killer. Biden said, "I do."

The Wall Street Journal reported that Anatoly Antonov, the ambassador, was called back to Moscow shortly after the U.S. released an intelligence report directly tying Putin to election interference in the 2020 presidential election.

Moscow has denied the charges.

FBD
03-18-2021, 11:41 AM
He said such a comment "is not allowed from the mouth of a statesman of such a rank."

Sorry Konstantin, you're watching a movie and one of the characters is having a hell of a time with his script lines to the point where they are having to edit him in

https://i.imgur.com/3TonPdA.jpg

The Monk
03-19-2021, 02:51 AM
So he should but only after Putin apologises for all the shit that he has done on behalf of Russia .

Teh One Who Knocks
03-19-2021, 10:23 AM
By Caitlin McFall | Fox News

Russian President Vladimir Putin challenged President Biden to an on-air conversation to discuss Biden’s latest warning that Putin would "pay a price," following a report containing evidence of attempted Russian-interference in the 2020 election.

"I’ve just thought of this now," Putin told a reporter in Moscow Thursday. "I want to invite President Biden to continue our discussion, but on the condition that we do it actually live. But with no delays, directly in an open, direct discussion."

Putin said that as the world’s two leading superpowers, he thought the dialogue would prove interesting for the U.S. and Russian people, as well as for the international community.

Biden made headlines this week after an interview with ABC’s George Stephanopoulos, when the president was asked if he thought Putin was a "killer," to which he answered "I do."

Putin responded Thursday by saying, "It takes one to know one."

The White House did not immediately return Fox News’ questions on whether Biden intends to speak publically with Putin.

In a press briefing Thursday, White House press secretary Jen Psaki, when asked by reporters if Biden regretted his remarks, Psaki said, "Nope."

"The president gave a direct answer to a direct question," she added.

Putin suggested holding the live conversation as soon as Friday or Monday, adding that he wants to "relax a little" this weekend by heading to the forested region in northern Russia, known as the tiaga.

"We are ready any time that is convenient for the American side," he added.

A declassified report released Tuesday by the U.S. Office of the Director of National Intelligence, found that while no foreign powers "manipulated any election results," Russia sought to influence public opinion in opposition of Biden.

"The price he is going to pay, well, you’ll see shortly," Biden threatened.

Russia recalled its ambassador to the United States following the president's remarks.

FBD
03-19-2021, 11:46 AM
CGI Biden not competent enough to say FUCK IT! WE'LL DO IT LIVE!!!!!!

perrhaps
03-20-2021, 10:20 AM
Putin's just spoiled after having his ass kissed by Trump for the past four years.

lost in melb.
03-20-2021, 10:26 AM
Putin's just spoiled after having his ass kissed by Trump for the past four years.

Yes, it must be a difficult transition going from being encouraged to interfere with elections - to being knuckle-rapped. Oops!

FBD
03-20-2021, 01:30 PM
Yes, it must be a difficult transition going from being encouraged to interfere with elections - to being knuckle-rapped. Oops!

its amazing the shit you believe