PDA

View Full Version : According To An Secret FBI File, “Nikola Tesla Came To Earth From Venus”

Teh One Who Knocks
03-30-2021, 10:54 AM
True Blog

https://i.imgur.com/T3Pek4Al.jpg

Nikola Tesla was brought to Earth from the planet Venus when he was a child, according to a letter contained in declassified FBI documents. Nikola Tesla’s successful invention of a machine capable of interplanetary communication is mentioned in the letter in question. Tesla engineers developed the device after Tesla’s death in 1950, he claims, and have been in contact with’spaceships’ ever since.

Tesla was also a Venusian who was brought to Earth as a baby in 1856 and left in the care of Mr. and Mrs. Tesla in a mountainous province of the former Republic of Yugoslavia, which is now Croatia, according to the FBI text.

https://i.imgur.com/kKPlsRD.jpg

What better conspiracy theory than the belief that Nikola Tesla, one of the greatest scientific minds to have ever existed on Earth, was an alien?

No, this isn’t something we made up, nor is it fake news, since it was confirmed and released in a declassified FBI document that can be found here.

The declassified FBI documents show a wealth of information about Nikola Tesla. The FBI’s website has a free copy of the report.

It is dated June 14, 1957 and is titled “Interplanetary Session Newsletter.” It also tackles a number of thorny problems.

A transcript of the documents is as follows:

LECTURE – 8 p.m. Thursday, June 20, 1957, at the Hotel Diplomat’s Ballroom, 110 West 43 Street, New York, by George Van Tassel and Dan Fry. A $1.25 donation has been made. Respectfully, Colleagues:

Since we haven’t received any reliable news from space since May 1, 1956, we haven’t published a Bulletin. We now have some exciting news to share with you.

https://i.imgur.com/fOZn27T.jpg

The Giant Rock spaceport and airport in California is managed by George Van Tassel, who has organized four annual spacecraft conventions.

“I Rode A Flying Saucer” and “Into This World and Out Again” are his two novels. He also contributes to Proceedings magazine, a weekly publication. The procedures have been compiled and reprinted in a single volume from previous issues.

In Yucca Valley, California, George Van Tassel can be reached at PP Box 419.

Dan Fry wrote the story ‘The White Sands Incident.’ He recounts a 32-minute flight in a flying saucer from a desert location at New Mexico’s ‘White Sands Proving Ground’ to New York City in this book.

Dan Fry and the rest of the gentlemen are now on their way to New York. George Van Tassel and Art Aho will meet Mr. Aho at the airport. On June 17, they’ll all be in New York City at the Diplomat Hotel.

They’ll most likely be heard on Long John’s show on Radio Station WOR every night except Sunday from 12 p.m. to 5:30 a.m. next week.

This letter will not arrive in time for you to see flying saucers over New York from 10 p.m. to 1 a.m. on June 13th. On July 1, however, full-scale flying saucer events will be held throughout the United States.

This will be achieved in three stages: 9 a.m. on July 1 in New York; 9:25 a.m. in Washington, DC; and after 9:25 a.m. in general North American areas.

9:30 a.m. in Central America; 9:35 a.m. in South America. The second phase will begin at 12 p.m. on July 1 in the same areas as the first.

Phase Three: Large-scale operations will begin on July 1 at 7:00 p.m. in all regions of the United States.

The above information was given by George King, editor of Cosmic Voice, 88 The Drive Mansions, Fulham Road, London SW 6. Previous issues of Celestial Voice were also compiled in a single volume by George King for $1.00 plus expenses. moving about

Without a doubt, this is one of the most powerful “buy” saucer messages we’ve ever seen. Although George Van Tassel is the best we have in America, space people consider George King to be the best telepathic communicator.

The following is without a doubt the most striking detail mentioned in the FBI document:

https://i.imgur.com/OTYYOy6.jpg

To set the stage, Van Tassel claimed to have made contact with a Venusian spacecraft. Onboard, he was greeted by ‘Aliens,’ who verbally and telepathically demonstrated how to rejuvenate the human body. The device was eventually developed and dubbed “Integratron,” and it is said to have been constructed in part with Nikola Tesla’s research.

George King founded the Aetherius Society, a religious organization dedicated to extraterrestrial communication. According to King, the Aetherius Society arose from contact with aliens known as the Celestial Masters.

UFO says, yoga, and ideas from various world religions, especially Hinduism, Buddhism, and Christianity, are all incorporated into the Aetherius Society. The book “The Return of the Dove,” according to GoodReads, was dedicated to Nikola Tesla and provides a scientific answer to the world’s great spiritual needs today.

Margaret Storm’s book is now widely regarded as a work of fiction, with no evidence to back up claims that Tesla came from Venus or another dimension. Many readers, on the other hand, believe that Storm offers a unique perspective on Tesla, his life, history, and work.

Goofy

FBD
03-30-2021, 11:28 AM
Tesla is an alien, now? This is as stupid as Jesus saying he's exactly like everyone else and the church takes that to mean "he's the son of god, he's special so you plebes make sure you know that and dont ever try to actually follow in his footsteps"

Goofy
03-30-2021, 12:13 PM
:rofl:

Teh One Who Knocks
03-30-2021, 12:14 PM
:rofl:

It's in the official FBI files :|

Goofy
03-30-2021, 12:27 PM
It's in the official FBI files :|
Federal Bureau of Idiots :lmao:

Agent Mulder
03-30-2021, 12:45 PM
Federal Bureau of Idiots :lmao:

While much of the bureaucracy at the Bureau is a result of obfuscation, the files that are contained in the X-Files are actual documented proof by people that don't refuse to open their minds, and review things logically, but also without discounting phenomena just because they can't come to terms with it based on their own innate belief system.

PorkChopSandwiches
03-30-2021, 03:22 PM
Tesla is an alien, now? "

:hand: Venusian

FBD
03-30-2021, 03:28 PM
:lol:

deebakes
03-31-2021, 02:58 AM
i am confused why this isn't something you support fbd :lol:

FBD
03-31-2021, 11:30 AM
i am confused why this isn't something you support fbd :lol:

:lol: there has to be a reasonable path to reality. I dont automatically go for crazy, I only reach there when I'm fed obvious bullshit and I have to piece together facts I find and decide for myself what happened....and then the normies go "this isnt what's on the news, you're crazy"...that's where it starts to get entertaining for me, when a lot of people believe obvious bullshit and ignore slices of reality that doesnt fit with what the TV wants to present :lol:

deebakes
03-31-2021, 03:43 PM
fair enough :gimme5: