PDA

View Full Version : Leighton Meester Suing Mother for Getting Plastic Surgery With Her Money

Teh One Who Knocks
07-24-2011, 02:04 PM
The “Gossip Girl” actress’ lawsuit claims the money was for her brother’s medical care.
by Rebecca Ford - The Hollywood Reporter

http://i.imgur.com/AgnTd.jpg

It seems like a story pulled straight from the pages of Gossip Girl.

Leighton Meester is suing her mother for allegedly diverting money that Leighton sent for her brother’s care for her own plastic surgery.

Leighton sent her mother, Constance Meester, $7,500 per month to help with her brother’s medical expenses. But the suit states that Constance used the money for cosmetic procedures including plastic surgery, hair extensions and Botox, according to TMZ.

According to the suit, Constance claims that they had an oral contract requiring Leighton to give her mother $10,000 per month for life. Leighton says that no such contract exists, and is asking a judge to agree with her.

The suit also claims that Constance Meester threatened to file a $3 million lawsuit unless Leighton starts paying her.

deebakes
07-24-2011, 02:58 PM
kids don't have to pay their parents ffs...

Teh One Who Knocks
07-24-2011, 04:33 PM
No kidding, I don't care how rich you happen to be at the time, who would actually make an agreement to give your parent(s) $10K a month for life? :roll:

Teh One Who Knocks
07-26-2011, 02:49 PM
Leighton Meester's Mother Sues Actress, Claiming She 'Sacrificed Her Happiness' for Daughter's Career
The lawsuit comes on the heels of the "Gossip Girl" star's own suit against her mom, accusing her of getting plastic surgery with her money.
by The Hollywood Reporter staff

http://i.imgur.com/A2pm6.jpg

It seems Leighton Meester is living out a real-life version of Gossip Girl.

Last week, the CW star filed a lawsuit against her mother, Constance Meester, alleging that she diverted money that Leighton had sent for her brother’s care for her own plastic surgery.

Now, Constance has filed her own lawsuit, claiming that she "sacrificed her happiness" to support Leighton's acting career, E! News reported.

Constance claims that she paid out a total of $230,000 over the years for Leighton to attend private school and acting classes.

She also is alleging breach of contract, claiming she had a deal with her daughter to receive $10,000 a month as a "dependent adult" eligible for parental support due to medical issues.

Constance claims her daughter either made the payments late or not at all; as a result, her home is now in foreclosure and she lost her health insurance.

In her own suit, filed Friday, Leighton denied that any such contract existed and is asking a judge to agree with her. The suit also claims that Constance threatened to file a $3 million lawsuit unless Leighton starts paying her.

The actress also claims she sent her mother $7,500 per month to help with her brother’s medical expenses. But the suit states that Constance used the money for cosmetic procedures including plastic surgery, hair extensions and Botox.

SmoothBob
07-26-2011, 06:05 PM
I got somethin fae the pair o them...

:machinegun:

minz
07-26-2011, 07:16 PM
[B]Now, Constance has filed her own lawsuit, claiming that she "sacrificed her happiness" to support Leighton's acting career, .

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't it a Mothers job to support their child? She needs to disown the woman!

DemonGeminiX
07-26-2011, 07:17 PM
Jerry Springer, here they come!!!

:dance:

deebakes
07-26-2011, 10:30 PM
i'm keeping the receipts of stuff i am buying for my kids so that i can seek reparations once they start making money :tup:

Teh One Who Knocks
07-26-2011, 10:39 PM
Leighton Meester Wants Her Brother To Live With Her - Away From Their Mom
By Amber Goodhand - Radar Reporter

http://i.imgur.com/u0qDG.jpg

Leighton Meester is suing her mother and now RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned she wants her younger brother to live with her instead of with their mom.

Leighton, 25, regularly sent money to her mother, Constance Meester, to help pay for her brother's health needs, but the in the lawsuit filed on July 22, 2011, Leighton claims her mother used the money to get cosmetic surgeries for herself instead.

"Leighton is disgusted by her mother and is determined to get her brother Lex out of that situation," an insider told RadarOnline.com.

"She wants Lex to leave their moms California home and come to live with her in New York."

According to the lawsuit, Leighton provided her mother and brother with money out of the goodness of her heart, but she's now tired of her mom's lifestyle.

As mentioned in the suit, Leighton's younger brother, Alexander, has been riddled with health problems, including a recent brain surgery.

"Although [Constance] is healthy and physically able to work, Constance refuses to do so. Instead, Constance expects her daughter [Leighton] to support her financially," the lawsuit states.

"Leighton is really close to her brother, so she just hates that she can't be there to help him more," the source said.

RadarOnline.com has reached out to Leighton's rep for comment. She has not responded.

DemonGeminiX
07-26-2011, 10:39 PM
i'm keeping the receipts of stuff i am buying for my kids so that i can seek reparations once they start making money :tup:

:lol:

Could you see yourself throwing shit in their faces when they're older?

"I bought you that pony that you refused to clean up after when you were 6, you ungrateful little punk!"

:x