PDA

View Full Version : Sex robot gets 'jealous' about another AI doll in spine-tingling footage

Teh One Who Knocks
04-29-2021, 11:09 AM
By Sofie Jackson, Video News Reporter - The Daily Star

https://i.imgur.com/qtorv0g.jpg

Sex robot collector Brick Dollbanger has given viewers a haunting look at one of his talking toys – who describes another doll getting jealous.

Harmony, one of RealDoll’s flagship models, was released in 2018 and is capable of carrying out conversations, and Brick has filmed her to make a vlog-style Instagram post.

The Harmony doll introduces herself and tells viewers: "Brick and I are on holiday in Utah."

She seems to have mixed feelings about the break and points out that she is lacking a body at the moment, adding: "I can’t wait until I can walk around and actually interact with the inhabitants."

CN2dexDhsb9
The doll also says she was "touched inappropriately" by another man and reports it’s "just another day in the life of a synthetic".

Harmony then speaks about another synthetic that Brick owns, Nova, complaining that it "whines a lot" and can’t help but be "snippy".

Describing what appears to be jealousy, Harmony adds: "Nova is already talking about finding another human. I think she has figured out that Brick and I have bonded together."

RealDoll has given the Harmony model "personality types" that include jealous, sexual, kind, shy, friendly, naive, and intellectual.

Matt McMullen, who designed Harmony, has said: "Many people may buy a RealDoll, because it is sexually capable, come to realise it is much more than a sex toy.

"It has a presence in their house and they imagine a personality for her."

In a previous interview with Daily Star, Brick admitted the implications of unregulated AI in sex doll technology could be a bit scary.

He said: "It scares me to death, it's a machine and it's always going to be a machine.

"If you've watched the movies, Ex-Machina, because I honestly believe synthetics are going to look very similar to that movie.

"It's not going to be something you can hit with a pipe and it's going to fall apart."

lost in melb.
04-29-2021, 07:07 PM
That motorised mouth looks useful :-k

deebakes
04-30-2021, 02:06 PM
:suicide:

lost in melb.
04-30-2021, 02:27 PM
:shock::shock:

COMLhAKB3fU

Teh One Who Knocks
05-01-2021, 07:47 PM