PDA

View Full Version : Music teacher on trial for having sex with her teen boy student, taking his virginity, now awaits judge's ruling

Teh One Who Knocks
06-04-2021, 11:08 AM
KNEWZ.COM | RANDALL RYAN

https://i.imgur.com/EWIevkjl.png

A judge is set to decide whether Edmonton, Alberta, music teacher Alyssa Tungul is guilty of sexually assaulting a student, or if the student, in fact, sexually assaulted her, the CBC reports.

Tungul has been charged with sexual assault and unlawful touching of a student in one of the music teacher’s classes.

The teacher allegedly sexually assaulted a 15-year-old boy between June 1 and November 30, 2016.

At the time the music teacher was 26 years old.

The identity of the alleged victim, who is now 20, has been shielded due to his age at the time of the incidents in question.

During the trial, Alyssa Tungul admitted that during her tenure as a music teacher, she had sexual intercourse with the teenage boy once in her cousin’s basement.

However, she insisted that the boy forced himself on her out of the blue and that she did not consent to the act.

CTV News reports that the former student testified that Alyssa Tungul sexually abused him multiple times.

Justice Susan Bercov, who has overseen the case against the music teacher, will issue her decision at a hearing scheduled for June 25.

Alyssa Tungul’s attorney, Brian Vail, has denied the former student’s assertions that she repeatedly defiled him.

Vail insisted that instead, Tungul maintained a platonic relationship with the teen after he graduated from school, as she did quite innocently with many other former pupils.

The Edmonton Journal reports that the teen communicated with her via Snapchat.

Alyssa Tungul also reportedly counseled the boy from the music teacher’s class about his academic struggles and other personal woes.

The former student insisted during the trial that it was Tungul who initiated the sex on the basement couch.

Tungul testified that despite the fact that she feared him in the wake of what she said was a sexual assault on his part, she continued to see the teen because she didn’t want to “piss him off” and lead him to go to the police.

Knewz previously reported that the teen said he had also been abused by his mother.

FBD
06-04-2021, 11:17 AM
reason #4983 that teachers and kids shouldnt be fucking, once the disagreements start then everyone points fingers and makes shit up

lost in melb.
06-04-2021, 12:36 PM
Hm, tricky.

The simple fact is she should have reported the rape immediately. This makes me suspicious

RBP
06-04-2021, 01:09 PM
Hm, tricky.

The simple fact is she should have reported the rape immediately. This makes me suspicious

A 15 year old boy raped by a female teacher should have reported the crime immediately? In a vacuum, I agree. But that almost never happens for multiple reasons.

Per the article, his mother also abused him, perhaps sexually as well. I doubt that was reported either.

FBD
06-04-2021, 01:23 PM
I think he meant the other way around, given her angle :lol: but we all know if the kid did force himself on her to some extent, she really wasnt that not-ok with it :lol:

RBP
06-04-2021, 01:31 PM
I think he meant the other way around, given her angle :lol: but we all know if the kid did force himself on her to some extent, she really wasnt that not-ok with it :lol:

You're correct, he said SHE should have reported it. My error. :oops:

lost in melb.
06-04-2021, 03:12 PM
A 15 year old boy raped by a female teacher should have reported the crime immediately? In a vacuum, I agree. But that almost never happens for multiple reasons.

Per the article, his mother also abused him, perhaps sexually as well. I doubt that was reported either.

No, I meant *if* she was raped, as claimed. She continued her relationship with him, so I don't buy her story.

And how many 15 year old music students rape their teachers?

Teh One Who Knocks
06-04-2021, 03:18 PM
And how many 15 year old music students rape their teachers?

All of them if you believe the feminists :hand:

FBD
06-04-2021, 06:24 PM
All of them if you believe the feminists :hand:

all it takes is the wrong look