PDA

View Full Version : Man accused of trying to sell car with girlfriend’s corpse inside

Teh One Who Knocks
06-18-2021, 01:23 PM
By Jackie Salo - New York Post

https://i.imgur.com/5b8GOdf.jpg

A Tennessee man has been accused of killing his girlfriend and then trying to sell her car with her dead body in the back seat, authorities said.

Robert Miquel Johnson, 31, allegedly tried to hawk the vehicle a day before the strangled remains of 44-year-old Pamela Paz were found under a Nashville overpass in May, the Metropolitan Nashville Police Department said.

After Johnson was brought in for questioning, detectives tracked down a witness who claimed he witnessed him trying to make the gruesome sale of her Dodge Charger.

Johnson allegedly gave false information under questioning about his whereabouts at the time of the killing, cops said.

“He was interviewed and provided an alibi, which was subsequently proven to be false,” police said.

Police said Monday they filed an arrest warrant charging him with criminal homicide.

Johnson is currently behind bars on unrelated charges in Wilson County, but is expected to be extradited to Nashville.

lost in melb.
06-18-2021, 03:04 PM
Ok :?

deebakes
06-18-2021, 07:03 PM
pretty sloppy there buddy

Teh One Who Knocks
06-18-2021, 07:52 PM
pretty sloppy there buddyHow else do you get rid of a dead body? :dunno:

deebakes
06-18-2021, 07:58 PM
i'm not giving you my secrets :nono: