PDA

View Full Version : Chinese Foreign Ministry calls for Wuhan Institute of Virology to be awarded Nobel Prize

Teh One Who Knocks
06-22-2021, 12:00 PM
by Michael Lee, Social Media Writer - Washington Examiner

https://i.imgur.com/5sko5Lk.jpg

The Chinese Foreign Ministry is calling for the Wuhan Institute of Virology, which is at the center of controversy over the coronavirus pandemic’s origin, to be awarded the Nobel Prize for medicine.

“The award is mainly given to individuals or research groups who have made or demonstrated significant achievements in the past five years ... China’s Foreign Ministry spokesperson stressed at Thursday’s press conference that scientists working at the WIV should be awarded the Nobel Prize in medicine, rather than being blamed for being the first to discover the gene sequence of the novel coronavirus,” said a report from Chinese state media.

The story comes as the theory that COVID-19 may have originated in the Wuhan lab gains renewed interest, with scientists acknowledging the early dismissal of the idea may have been premature.

But the Chinese state media report calls the renewed investigation into the Wuhan lab “slander” while hailing it for its quick work in the early days of the outbreak.

“CAS said the WIV quickly carried out pathogen identification after the outbreak of COVID-19, completed the entire virus genome sequencing and virus isolation within a short time, confirmed that the COVID-19 virus shares the same functional receptor as the SARS virus, systematically analyzed the basic biological characteristics of the virus, and revealed that coronavirus carried by bats may be the evolutionary ancestor of the COVID-19 coronavirus,” the report said.

For its work on COVID-19, Chinese state media reports that the Wuhan lab has been nominated for the “2021 Outstanding Science and Technology Achievement Prize” of the Chinese Academy of Sciences.

The report also notes that Chinese “bat woman” Shi Zhengli and the director of the Wuhan National Biosafety Laboratory, Yuan Zhiming, were nominated as “outstanding contributors.”

FBD
06-22-2021, 12:11 PM
Its globohomo consistent - exactly the opposite. The heads of this joint should be at the Hague undergoing war crimes trials along with Dr Lieber, Fauci, and every other asshole that got up there in support of this charade.

Griffin
06-22-2021, 02:12 PM
Those people are just the drones. It was Trumps speech at the Davos World Economic Forum that pushed the shitstorms of 2020 ahead of schedule.

FBD
06-22-2021, 02:41 PM
Those people are just the drones. It was Trumps speech at the Davos World Economic Forum that pushed the shitstorms of 2020 ahead of schedule.

the people who run the World Economic Forum are evil globalists and deserve the Pulp Fiction medieval torture treatment with a pair of pliers and a blowtorch, the rope is too good for them.

I don't give a good fuck what you know, or don't know, but I'm gonna torture you anyway,

these people will be lucky if they escape public vigilante justice...give me 10 minutes with ol Klaus and I promise I'll throw almost every moral limitation out the window.

'Gain of Function Research' is newspeak for WEAPONIZATION.

>it was deliberately created.
>it was deliberately released.
Look at the timing of the virus leak.

In September 2019 the banks suffered a liquidity crisis where nobody had any money to cover the overnight reserve requirements.
In comes the release of Covid-19
The Fed prints 50b a night starting in September and up to 1.5 trillion a night in March (it was getting out of hand)
That same week in March they shut down the country for the lockdown.

>As announced on March 15, 2020, the Board reduced reserve requirement ratios to zero percent effective March 26, 2020. This action eliminated reserve requirements for all depository institutions.
https://www.federalreserve.gov/monetarypolicy/reservereq.htm

This change of banking rules and shut down cause a bunch of shit to happen.
The monetary velocity was killed.
The great reset started being shilled.

The Monk
06-23-2021, 08:11 AM
If Bob Dylan can get one for Poetry then I suppose anything is possible... :shrug: