View Full Version : NYC tourist shot in broad daylight, terrified family looked on

Teh One Who Knocks
06-28-2021, 10:14 AM
By Bradford Betz | Fox News

https://i.imgur.com/gyxeqxkh.jpg

A 21-year-old man who was visiting New York City was hospitalized Sunday evening after being shot outside the Marriott Hotel in Times Square while walking with his family, according to police.

NYPD told Fox News that the shooting happened at 1535 Broadway shortly before 5:20 p.m. That address is in the heart of Times Square. It is the same address as the Marriott Hotel.
Police were asking people to avoid the area of West 45 Street and 7th Avenue and to expect delays in the surrounding area.

Two suspects – both described as Hispanic males – remain at large. The shooting had come about as the result of an apparent dispute between two groups, The New York Post reported.

Police told The Post that the man who was shot is expected to survive.

No further details are available at this time.

The shooting came on the same day that Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D- N.Y., called headlines of surging violence in America's major cities "hysteria."

Sunday's shooting was also just a few feet from where a man opened fired last month, wounding three people, including a 4-year-old girl.

FBD
06-28-2021, 10:51 AM
Its almost like the 1980s have returned to NYC

lost in melb.
06-29-2021, 05:47 AM
The shooting came on the same day that Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D- N.Y., called headlines of surging violence in America's major cities "hysteria."
Couldn't help take a political potshot hey Fox :roll:

Teh One Who Knocks
06-29-2021, 10:20 AM
Couldn't help take a political potshot hey Fox :roll:

Why not? The democrats do it literally every single time they open their mouths. What's good for the goose....

lost in melb.
06-29-2021, 02:02 PM
Why not? The democrats do it literally every single time they open their mouths. What's good for the goose....

If you mean CNN et al. I avoid them too.

FBD
06-29-2021, 02:07 PM
:lol: its always chuckle worthy hearing people who follow the same script that CNN is handed, just via other means....nope, not me, I dont subscribe to that stuff :ok: except your actions have already betrayed that you do :lol: