PDA

View Full Version : British bloke suffers 'world's first vertically broken penis' leaving doctors baffled

Teh One Who Knocks
07-01-2021, 10:53 AM
By Steve Kelly & Chris Murphy - The Daily Star

https://i.imgur.com/IOaYSVK.jpg

A British man has suffered what is believed to be the world's first "vertical broken penis".

The unlucky bloke, 40, suffered a 3cm vertical tear along the length of his erect member after it was “bent when pressed against his partner’s perineum” during a steamy sex session last year.

In what has been described as the first recorded injury of its kind, the tear along the right side was vertical rather than horizontal, according to a British Medical Journal report.

It was also "around the middle of the axis rather than a transverse or horizontal tear."

Despite the excruciating agony he must have suffered, the injury didn’t show many of the symptoms of a classic penis fracture, the report states.

https://i.imgur.com/T5RhnF0.jpg

His phallus didn't make a loud "pop" sound usually associated with a broken penis. His little man didn't develop any signs of "rolling" - when skin rolls over a large bruise - either.

And he didn't immediately lose his erection, which is typical with such injuries. Instead, it gradually faded.

It was so unusual he was given a MRI scan so medics to get a better look.

The urologists behind the study, published in BMJ Case Reports, say the injury was previously unheard of.

“In July 2020, a PubMed review confirmed that all documented cases in the English language report a ‘transverse’ fracture of the tunica albuginea,” the authors wrote.

“In turn, we present the first documented case of a vertical penile fracture, confirmed on MRI, sustained by a 40-year-old man during sexual intercourse.”

A broken penis - or penile fracture - is actually a tear that begins in the tunica albuginea - the protective layer that surrounds erectile tissue that pumps blood to the organ.

If an erect penis is bent too much there can be a popping sound which is like a breaking bone, but is actually the penis’ protective tissue. Bruising and swelling quickly follow.

They can lead to disability, erectile dysfunction, scarring and disfigurement.

But doctors say they are unsure about the long-term effects of a vertical tear.

They advise anyone who suffers from a tear to seek medical attention within 24 hours.

Fortunately for the patient in question, he made a full recovery and was cleared to resume lovemaking after six months.

“In terms of long-term outcomes, we will compare this patient’s recovery to that in the literature," the report said.

“However, reassuringly, this patient was able to resume sexual activity within six months after the injury, achieving erections of the same quality as those prior to the injury, negating any curvature of the penis or significant palpable scars.”

PorkChopSandwiches
07-01-2021, 03:40 PM
Got to find that hole

FBD
07-01-2021, 03:41 PM
damn, fit for an episode of ow my balls

lost in melb.
07-03-2021, 07:13 AM
6 months rest :suicide:

FBD
07-03-2021, 11:44 AM
bea arthur naked! bea arthur naked!!!

Godfather
07-04-2021, 05:56 AM
Friend of mine is a paramedic and responded to a call where a fellow peramedic had broken his dick thrusting into his girl a vigorously missed the hole. He said there was soooo much blood because obviously you're erect and already pumping blood into the area. What a nightmare :lol:

lost in melb.
07-05-2021, 08:58 AM
Friend of mine is a paramedic and responded to a call where a fellow peramedic had broken his dick thrusting into his girl a vigorously missed the hole. He said there was soooo much blood because obviously you're erect and already pumping blood into the area. What a nightmare :lol:

:faint:

FBD
07-05-2021, 11:25 AM
goddammit I just bit my tongue chewing while reading that