PDA

View Full Version : Melbourne KFC stormed by vegan activist Tash Peterson

The Monk
07-05-2021, 04:14 AM
This stupid bitch needs to be committed to an asylum!!!

An activist who is banned from every pub in WA has stormed a Melbourne KFC and called diners at a KFC “animal abusers”.

https://i.imgur.com/XpZbMNo.jpg

In her latest post, she was filmed storming a KFC outlet with a number of other people who called patrons of the fried chicken shop “animal abusers”.

Peterson took centre stage, standing in a circle created by fake blood, wearing white pants, a white shirt, a white face mask and black boots.

Through a microphone, she yelled at the staff and customers about ending what she has labelled the animal holocaust.

“The world’s longest and largest holocaust in history is happening right now in the meat, dairy and egg industries,” she said.

“Non-human animals are enslaved in concentration prisons where they are subjected to rape, torture, abuse and mutilation before they’re sent to murder factories where they are brutally murdered as babies.

“If you’re not vegan, you’re an animal abuser. Abolish animal slavery, end the animal holocaust.”

https://i.imgur.com/Nuo7EXD.jpg

The Holocaust was the genocide of Jewish people between 1941 and 1945. About six million Jews were systematically murdered by Nazi Germans.

Peterson is prolific on social media with her stunts all documented online which has resulted in her being banned from every pub in WA.

Her online persona drastically switches between photos in bikinis and skimpy clothing to images of animals in farms or other vegan propaganda.

Her most recent stunt at KFC had the police called to the venue with officers telling the group they had “made their point” and to move on.

lost in melb.
07-05-2021, 04:22 AM
:wank:

Pony
07-05-2021, 11:18 AM
Her most recent stunt at KFC had the police called to the venue with officers telling the group they had “made their point” and to move on.

Should have charged them with vandalizing the shop.

FBD
07-05-2021, 11:30 AM
I'd abuse that animal :shifty: