PDA

View Full Version : Police: Man charged in girlfriend's murder tried to sell car with victim dead in backseat

Teh One Who Knocks
07-06-2021, 11:16 AM
by Jordan Whittington, WZTV Staff

https://i.imgur.com/7lqV0RVl.jpg

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WZTV) — Metro Police in Nashville, Tennessee have sworn out an arrest warrant for a man accused of murdering his girlfriend last month.

The body of 44-year-old Pamela Paz, of Smyrna, was found on May 2 in a parking area.

A medical examiner said Paz died from neck trauma and/or strangulation.

During the course of the investigation, police identified 31-year-old Robert Miquel Johnson as a suspect. Police say Johnson was Paz's boyfriend at the time of her murder.

"He was interviewed and provided an alibi, which was subsequently proven to be false," police said in a press release.

A witness later told detectives that the day before Paz's body was found, "Johnson attempted to sell her Dodge Charger with the victim deceased in the back seat," police report.

Johnson is currently behind bars in Wilson County on unrelated charges. He is expected to be brought to Nashville and will be booked for criminal homicide.

FBD
07-06-2021, 01:11 PM
and here we thought the trunk was stupidly bad & obvious

lost in melb.
07-13-2021, 07:41 AM
How we went through 31 years of life escaping this far, I assume, a jail cell I don't know

Hugh_Janus
07-13-2021, 07:57 PM
he ;ooks like a guy i used to work with... he was a dumbass too

The Monk
07-14-2021, 03:16 AM
Weekend at Bernies! :lol: