PDA

View Full Version : Carefree crooks stroll out of Los Angeles TJ Maxx with armfuls of merch

Teh One Who Knocks
07-22-2021, 10:36 AM
By Kenneth Garger - New York Post

CRcUDjuBkzb
Two crooks casually walked out of a TJ Maxx in Los Angeles with armfuls of merchandise on Monday — apparently walking by several store workers on the way to the exit.

One man filmed the brazen act at the Granada Hills store, according to Fox 11.

https://i.imgur.com/THwssSA.png

“That looks great,” the man can be heard saying in a video posted to Instagram. “What’s up, guys? I wanna see how far you guys get,” he adds, as he follows them outside.

The LAPD told Fox 11 that the pair “refused to pay.”

The department is still investigating and no arrests have been made as of Tuesday, CBSLA reported.

https://i.imgur.com/xnKtAh0.png

“They didn’t even run out, they walked out,” Los Angeles Police Department Sgt. Jerretta Sandoz said in an interview with CBSLA.

“And so, that’s sending a message that we, the criminals, are winning.”

In a similar scene last month, which was also caught on camera, a brazen shoplifter on a bicycle rolled out of a San Francisco Walgreens with a garbage bag full of items.

And in early July, a group of looters were filmed ransacking a Neiman Marcus in the city.

DemonGeminiX
07-22-2021, 10:55 AM
Free shit, y'all! :woot:

FBD
07-22-2021, 12:02 PM
Dystopian garbage brought to you by George Soros, Klaus Schwab, and other (un)friendly global Dr Evil types. More insurance money laundering for the corporate owners, more disillusionment for the (normal part of the) populace.

Like I noted in the other thread, this is a direct result of juvenile detention centers getting closed because of "covid." The cops have nowhere to put these kids, so they know they can just go get arrested and they're not going to have to spend the night in jail - that's about as far as their foresight actually goes.

Hugh_Janus
07-22-2021, 02:47 PM
I've seen a lot of these videos and there seems to be a district lack of diversity in the perpetrators :-k

DemonGeminiX
07-22-2021, 03:39 PM
I've seen a lot of these videos and there seems to be a district lack of diversity in the perpetrators :-k

Surely you can't mean...

FBD
07-22-2021, 03:46 PM
https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/022/559/C70ChFFVUAEEi5z.jpg

Hugh_Janus
07-22-2021, 03:53 PM
Surely you can't mean...

that all the news outlets are racist because they are only featuring black folk committing these offences?

yes, that's exactly what I mean :tup:

Teh One Who Knocks
07-22-2021, 04:01 PM
that all the news outlets are racist because they are only featuring black folk committing these offences?

yes, that's exactly what I mean :tup:

https://i.imgur.com/NTD2U.jpg

lost in melb.
07-22-2021, 04:02 PM
If you don't also examine the social under currents to this behaviour, then you're wasting your time. You have the most people in prison on the planet so you can't say that not chucking enough people in prison is the problem

lost in melb.
07-22-2021, 04:03 PM
And yes I find this kind of behaviour disgusting but that's not the point

FBD
07-22-2021, 04:24 PM
If you don't also examine the social under currents to this behaviour, then you're wasting your time. You have the most people in prison on the planet so you can't say that not chucking enough people in prison is the problem

social undercurrents? in places where globalists have wrested control of the political machinery from the people that actually live there, they have instituted these dystopian, society destroying measures - this is coming from the top, if you havent noticed. the only undercurrents are the vibrations of the strings from puppeteer to puppet.

PorkChopSandwiches
07-22-2021, 04:29 PM

When you remove all the punishments this is what happens. Stores are closing all over the San Fran area because the courts have refused to prosecute thieves.

lost in melb.
07-23-2021, 12:09 AM
When you remove all the punishments this is what happens. Stores are closing all over the San Fran area because the courts have refused to prosecute thieves.

I agree there should always be some level of appropriate punishment.

Pony
07-23-2021, 08:04 AM

And if that offender continues to repeat (or escalate) time and time again regardless of the punishment?

lost in melb.
07-23-2021, 09:13 AM
And if that offender continues to repeat (or escalate) time and time again regardless of the punishment?

I don't know about the US, but in Australia first-time offenders are given a decent chance. Then they ratchet up the punishment. Once they begin to hit prison it's usually downhill (despite prison being designed for the opposite purpose).

Teh One Who Knocks
07-23-2021, 09:31 AM

Shoot shoplifters on sight as they try and walk out with merchandise, that brings the odds of recidivism down to zero AND deters futures shoplifters :tup:

Pony
07-23-2021, 10:03 AM
I don't know about the US, but in Australia first-time offenders are given a decent chance. Then they ratchet up the punishment. Once they begin to hit prison it's usually downhill (despite prison being designed for the opposite purpose).

Same here. First offense is typically pretty lenient. Unfortunately here they don't seem to learn from the first few punishments. The overwhelming majority in prisons here are either serious offences or have a 3 page rap sheet dating back decades. Sure many of the early offences are minor but both the punishments and crimes escalate over time.

Teh One Who Knocks
07-23-2021, 10:11 AM
There will be NO leniency in Lancistan :hand:

lost in melb.
07-23-2021, 11:17 AM
There will be NO leniency in Lancistan :hand:

Well if you're going to declare independence, you better get a decent national flag.

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/2046/8557/products/Yellow-Octopus-TheSimpsons-Australia-Flag_2000x2000.jpg?v=1574056759

FBD
07-23-2021, 11:46 AM

Delinquents who were already in juvenile detention centers which have subsequently been closed.....first time offenders......cmon muddy