PDA

View Full Version : DUI: Woman “exhausted from work” took cocaine “that might have been meth” & “a lot of weed”

Teh One Who Knocks
08-04-2021, 12:29 PM
By Jason Steen - Scoop Nashville

https://i.imgur.com/9BeeWMrl.png

27-year-old Megan Hoover is charged with DUI after she crashed at I-24 & Haywood Lane Sunday. She told officers she was exhausted from work, and had smoked “a lot of weed”, taken suboxone earlier that morning, and had done what she initially believed to be cocaine, but now believes it was methamphetamine. Before falling asleep during transport she was talking to someone who wasn’t there.

Metro Nashville Police responded to a single-vehicle crash at I-24E & Haywood Lane on August 1st and made contact with the driver, Megan Hoover. She was observed to be confused and slow to answer questions, leaning on her car to maintain balance. Hoover told officers she was “exhausted from work and had taken suboxone in the morning and had a lot of weed and something she thought was cocaine but now believes it was meth the night before”.

She was transported to Metro General Hospital for a blood draw, and during transport, she reportedly began talking to someone who was not there, then fell asleep. She was booked into the Metro Nashville Jail, charged with DUI, and is free on pre-trial release.

PorkChopSandwiches
08-04-2021, 03:04 PM
:tup:

Teh One Who Knocks
08-04-2021, 03:08 PM
It might have been meth, I dunno what I took :confused:

PorkChopSandwiches
08-04-2021, 03:23 PM
:rofl:

Happens to the best of us

Ditartyn
10-13-2022, 08:16 PM
Therefore, I think smoking weed is bad because it can lead to similar consequences. It's too dangerous to drive a car in an altered state of consciousness. It is a terrible act on the part of this woman. Therefore, if I want to relax, I buy something at www.lemonparty.com. I do a massage, which helps to relax my legs but does not cloud my consciousness. I do not consider weed dangerous or harmful, but I think it is necessary to use it wisely.

PorkChopSandwiches
10-13-2022, 08:23 PM
:rofl: Thats what you got from this story

deebakes
10-16-2022, 04:05 PM
:welcome:

lost in melb.
10-23-2022, 03:58 AM
Therefore, I think smoking weed is bad because it can lead to similar consequences. It's too dangerous to drive a car in an altered state of consciousness. It is a terrible act on the part of this woman. Therefore, if I want to relax, I buy something at www.lemonparty.org. I do a massage, which helps to relax my legs but does not cloud my consciousness. I do not consider weed dangerous or harmful, but I think it is necessary to use it wisely.

Nice pussy :)

DemonGeminiX
10-23-2022, 04:54 AM
... and nobody reported the spam.

Le sigh.

lost in melb.
10-23-2022, 11:05 AM

Le sigh.

I thought he was just being helpful :dunno:

Teh One Who Knocks
10-23-2022, 01:39 PM

Le sigh.It wasn't originally there, he edited his messages several days later.

lost in melb.
10-23-2022, 03:49 PM
It wasn't originally there, he edited his messages several days later.

:lmao:

DemonGeminiX
10-24-2022, 10:47 PM
It wasn't originally there, he edited his messages several days later.

Ah!!! I see. Sneaky, sneaky, sneaky. We'll have to keep an eye out for that.