PDA

View Full Version : 'My boobs are so huge I burnt them on Nando's grill but I can't get NHS reduction'

Teh One Who Knocks
08-05-2021, 02:31 PM
By Matthew Dresch, Reporter & Samantha Bartlett, Senior Lifestyle & Travel Reporter - The Daily Star

https://i.imgur.com/5yQ0FvT.jpg

A woman who says her boobs are so big she burnt them on a grill at Nando's said she can't get a breast reduction funded by the NHS.

Esme 'Lili Clemson, from Wolverhampton, suffered the unfortunate incident when she was cleaning up at the fast food restaurant.

She said she was left burnt after one of her 32JJ breasts touched the scorching hot grill.

The dreadful incident was one of many painful accidents she has suffered as a result of her large chest.

The 20-year-old also said she's still traumatised by some of her experiences at school, where she was always called 'big boobs'.

She said she became the focus of unwelcome attention at school when her boobs ballooned in size from a B cup to an E cup between the ages of 13 and 14.

She also admits she receives creepy comments from men in the street who make remarks about her body.

The blonde says she's now reached breaking point and she is asking strangers to help her pay for a private breast reduction after she was rejected by the NHS.

She told The Mirror: “My boobs are currently 32JJ/K. People my age are normally a 32C.

"There's not a day that goes by that I don't think about getting a reduction. It would mean the world to me.

https://i.imgur.com/DWW22Fj.jpg
She wants a breast reduction, but can't get one funded on the NHS

"I would not wish to give these boobs to my worst enemy. I don't think people realise how severe this is.

"It's not a blessing. My boobs are not perky, they sag, they droop, they have stretch marks all around them, they are not attractive or nice to look at."

Esme's bust has caused a range of physical issues, including back pain and sluggishness. However, her most painful experience was the one at Nando's.

She explained: "The grill was still hot and I leaned too far forward when cleaning the back and I actually burned one side of my boob as I was leaning over."

https://i.imgur.com/IwT2Pkf.jpg
Esme says her boobs are so huge, she burnt them on a Nando's grill

Esme said she also suffers from acne on her breasts, which she says is caused by their size.

She added: "Because there's a lot of skin on skin around my torso and chest area it accumulates sweat and I get acne in certain areas.

"It makes them look uglier which makes me feel uglier."

Esme has begged the NHS for a breast reduction since 2018, but doctors repeatedly told her she could not have one as she was overweight and under 21.

She then dropped two dress sizes, from a 16 to a 12, and hoped she would finally have the surgery this year, however she was told in April that her BMI was still too high.

https://i.imgur.com/G2meVLc.jpg
She says she often gets creepy comments about her body

Esme said she broke down in tears when she received the devastating news as it was her last opportunity to have the surgery before her family relocates to Canada in September.

After finally accepting that she will not be able to get a reduction on the NHS, Esme is now asking for donations which can help her pay for private treatment.

She said: "We don't have the money to pay for me to have it done privately here."

Esme hopes to be able to start walking and take part in more activities after her reduction as she will no longer be affected by pain.

When The Mirror asked the Black Country and West Birmingham Clinical Commissioning Group about Esme's case, it said patients must meet the eligibility criteria to undergo a reduction.

A spokesman said: "Patients must meet the eligibility criteria for breast reduction surgery, which includes having a stable BMI of 27 or less, in line with national guidance."

Esme is taking donations via her GoFundMe page for the reduction, with it already raising more than £900 towards its £6,000 target.

lost in melb.
08-05-2021, 02:32 PM
Looks like she's taking matters into her own hands :meatspin:

Goofy
08-05-2021, 03:40 PM
:wank:

Teh One Who Knocks
08-05-2021, 03:52 PM
:wank:

She wants you to pay for her surgery :nono:

Griffin
08-05-2021, 03:53 PM