PDA

View Full Version : Newsom Rages: ‘Everybody Outside The State Is Bitching About This State Because Of Our Success’

Teh One Who Knocks
08-12-2021, 04:16 PM
Daily Wire News Staff Report

https://i.imgur.com/ZSrdgMkl.jpg

California Governor Gavin Newsom (D) made numerous eyebrow-raising remarks during a recent interview with local California publications as he faces a recall election, declaring at the end of the interview that “everybody outside the state is b****ing about this state because of our success.”

Top takeaways and quotes from the interview include:

Claims that his recall is being “weaponize[d]” and that it’s “not” fair.
Blamed former Governor Ronald Reagan, who was the state’s governor more than 45 years ago, for the state’s mental health crisis among the homeless population.
On judges ruling California’s gun control laws as unconstitutional: “It’s not just about the law, it’s about the culture and the attitudes and the permissiveness that that sends, the message that sends.”
“I am not one of those people that think you can smash someone’s window or knock over some grandma and somehow have a slap on the wrist. … I’ll take a backseat to nobody in my desire to deal with the hell, what the hell is wrong with you that you did that in the first place? And try to get under the hood and try to address that issue in a compassionate, thoughtful, and judicious way.”
“I mean, I didn’t go to law school, I wasn’t smart enough to go to law school, I couldn’t pass the LSAT…”
“And guys, forgive me, I know I’m a little pointed today, but I’ve been taking a lot from few folks for a lot of months. So it’s nice to be able to express myself, too. … It’d be damn nice if our homegrown teams start focusing on what’s right. Everybody outside the state is b****ing about this state because of our success and I’m proud of it.”

WATCH:
FULL INTERVIEW:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3aONlGwfDg

PorkChopSandwiches
08-12-2021, 04:19 PM
He is so fucking delusional and incompetent. I cant wait for his recall

Griffin
08-12-2021, 04:24 PM
Biden's illegitimate son.

PorkChopSandwiches
08-12-2021, 04:34 PM
Probably Biden and Nancy's so she had to call it her nephew for political reasons

RBP
08-12-2021, 04:53 PM
He is so fucking delusional and incompetent. I cant wait for his recall

I saw an angry Elizabeth Warren ad on local CA TV yelling at people to reject the republican recall in order to protect democracy. :roll:

lost in melb.
08-12-2021, 05:19 PM
I saw an angry Elizabeth Warren ad on local CA TV yelling at people to reject the republican recall in order to protect democracy. :roll:

With face paint?

lost in melb.
08-12-2021, 05:20 PM
I suspect Mr "what's good for me but not for thee" is going to get a run for his money.

RBP
08-12-2021, 05:26 PM
With face paint?

and a headdress.

PorkChopSandwiches
08-12-2021, 06:11 PM

Yeah this clown Newsome is on all the ads saying this is a right wing, Trumpers, Qanon attack on democracy. The funny thing is there are not enough (R) to make this happen, which means democrats had to sign the recall form. He's a complete failure and democrats own businesses that were put out of business because of his buffoonery

DemonGeminiX
08-12-2021, 06:11 PM
Sounds like the dude's melting down.

PorkChopSandwiches
08-12-2021, 06:13 PM
He has been inept since he started, he turned SF into the homeless dump it is today, and then those shitty policies have now ruined most of CA

Teh One Who Knocks
08-12-2021, 06:17 PM
He has been inept since he started, he turned SF into the homeless dump it is today, and then those shitty policies have now ruined most of CA

:hand:

It’d be damn nice if our homegrown teams start focusing on what’s right. Everybody outside the state is bitching about this state because of our success and I’m proud of it.

:tup:

PorkChopSandwiches
08-12-2021, 06:29 PM
All the haters bitch about success

Teh One Who Knocks
08-12-2021, 06:30 PM
He looks like the crazy killer in American Psycho.

DemonGeminiX
08-12-2021, 06:35 PM
He looks like the crazy killer in American Psycho.

If he starts waxing philosophic about Huey Lewis and the News, run.