PDA

View Full Version : Intoxicated, COVID-positive patient accused of biting medic

Teh One Who Knocks
09-15-2021, 11:31 AM
Maura Johnson - ABC 57 News

https://i.imgur.com/l0CMeoa.jpg

ST. JOSEPH COUNTY, Ind. – An intoxicated woman who also tested positive for COVID-19 is being accused of biting a medic while in her treatment room on September 4, according to the probable cause affidavit.

On September 4, Elizabeth Wilson was an intoxicated patient at Memorial Hospital who also tested positive for COVID-19.

A medic was trying to keep Wilson in her treatment room but Wilson refused, according to court documents.

Wilson was combative and argumentative and it took multiple people to try to restrain her while doctors ordered a Hadol shot to calm her, court documents said.

While trying to restrain her, Wilson allegedly bit the medic on his arm, breaking the skin, according to the probable cause affidavit.

Witnesses saw the incident take place and pictures were submitted as well.

Wilson is facing a charge of battery against a public safety official.

Teh One Who Knocks
09-15-2021, 11:31 AM
And so it begins.....

:zombie:

DemonGeminiX
09-15-2021, 11:33 AM
She's kinda cute. I'd do her... after a negative Covid test... and a negative rabies test.

lost in melb.
09-15-2021, 01:00 PM
She's kinda cute. I'd do her... after a negative Covid test... and a negative rabies test.

You haven't seen her teeth yet. Just saying.

PorkChopSandwiches
09-15-2021, 04:30 PM
Ill hit it pre covid test

DemonGeminiX
09-15-2021, 06:14 PM
You haven't seen her teeth yet. Just saying.

As long as she doesn't have AOC teeth, or Tom Cruise teeth, or no teeth at all, or...

Griffin
09-15-2021, 06:33 PM
, or no teeth at all, or...

not down for a gummer, eh

DemonGeminiX
09-15-2021, 07:58 PM
not down for a gummer, eh

If a chick smiles at me and she's as bad or worse off than a hockey player from the 1960s, it's kind of a turnoff for me.