PDA

View Full Version : Evil paedo who raped and killed 100 boys handed most gruesome death sentence ever

Teh One Who Knocks
09-15-2021, 11:54 AM
By Emma Gritt, Online journalist - The Daily Star

https://i.imgur.com/zDdSvDfl.jpg

A judge told evil child killer Javed Iqbal he would be strangled then "cut into 100 pieces and put in acid" in front of his victims' parents.

The unprecedented show of brutality wasn't plucked out of thin air. Iqbal had confessed to the rape and murder of 100 boys them - his m.o. involved dismembering then dissolving their corpses in acid.

And the judge in Pakistan thought he deserved to meet n end every bit as grisly.

He said: "You will be strangled to death in front of the parents whose children you killed, your body will then be cut into 100 pieces and put in acid, the same way you killed the children."

To this day it remains one of the most gruesome death sentences ever handed out, but it never happened.

The Pakistani government blocked the method of execution on human rights grounds and Iqbal killed himself in prison while he was waiting to face justice for the frenzied six month killing spree in the 1990s.

Iqbal, who was born in Lahore in 1956, spent decades grooming young runaways, orphans and beggars, coaxing them into his depraved world with promises of riches and giving them special treatment in his video arcades and luxurious homes.

But in December 1999 he admitted to murdering 100 boys during the previous six months, writing to a newspaper and police to reveal to heinous - and previously unnoticed - crimes.

He told how he lured boys, mostly beggars aged six to 16, to his home where he sexually assaulted and killed them before destroying their remains in one of the most harrowing ways imaginable.

Although he later denied all of this, Iqbal had kept detailed records of his victims, including their names, ages, and photographs, and children’s clothing was found at his home along with other sickening proof that he wasn’t lying.

Iqbal told The News newspaper in Lahore shortly before he was arrested that he had no remorse.

He said: "I have no regrets. I killed 100 children. I was denied justice. I could have killed 500; this was not a problem. Money was not a problem. But the pledge I had taken was of 100 children, and I never wanted to violate this."

He claimed his motive was revenge, telling how he was angry with police who he claimed had beaten him over allegations of sodomising children in the 1990s.

While he denied he was charged, these claims were contradicted by later newspaper investigations.

He added: "I was so badly beaten that my head was crushed, my backbone broken and I was left crippled. I hate this world.

"My mother cried for me. I wanted 100 mothers to cry for their children."

At his trial a judge gave him 100 death sentences and ordered that he be executed with the same chain he used to strangle his victims and that his body be cut into 100 pieces - one piece for each victim - and dissolved in acid.

But before he could face justice for what he had done, both Iqbal and a young accomplice were found hanged in their prison cells.

Despite claims of foul play, their deaths were recorded as suicides.

So how did this happen? It seems unfathomable that 100 boys could go missing and no one raise the alarm - but looking back at Iqbal’s life, it becomes clear that he was a master manipulator and cunning groomer.

He even wed the older sister of one of his teenage victims as a ruse to continue his sleazy and illegal antics in private.

Local newspaper The Dawn painted an abhorrent portrait of a man who had spent nearly all of his adult life orchestrating situations where he could groom and abuse younger boys.

In an October 2001 article, they claimed he had “spent most of his life keeping a brigade of teenaged boys around him.

Those who met him termed him a “boy hunter who would go to any extent to satiate his lust for sodomy”.

The newspaper also claimed he had used many methods to lure younger boys, but his “most effective” method was to make pen-friends through children’s magazines.

The Dawn reported: “After getting photos of his pen-friends, he would short list ‘attractive’ boys to maintain friendship with them. He would spend thousands of rupees on sending them gifts like perfumes, tickets, coins etc.”

Coming from a wealthy family made it incredibly easy for him to persuade impoverished youngsters to perform depraved acts.

In 1978, aged 22, his father bought a villa in the outskirts of Lahore where Iqbal lived and worked a steel recasting business.

Away from the prying eyes, he invited many of his young victims to move in with him, and had them accompany him as he went about his daily business.

When his family questioned his behaviour he reacted furiously, refusing to let them question his lifestyle or interact with his harem of teenage boys.

However, while his ashamed loved ones turned a blind eye, there were numerous attempts made by police to arrest him for sexually abusing boys although charges never stuck.

Iqbal’s family were at their wits’ end over his refusal to be married off.

After avoiding it for years, in 1983 he surprised them by announcing he had found a bride - he failed to mention she was the older sister of one of his live-in child lovers.

He pulled a similar stunt by making his sister marry one of his young victims so that he wouldn’t be taken away from him.

His reputation as a paedophile resulted in him being thrashed by locals and he served six months in prison for sodomy.

The Dawn claims that as years passed he became even more elaborate in his methods of securing youngsters to groom, use and abuse.

The paper wrote: “He opened a video games shop — the first of its kind in Shadbagh — and would offer tokens to boys at reduced rates and in some cases free of cost. He would throw a 100 rupee note on the floor and watch the boy who would pick it up. Then he would announce that his money had been stolen and he had to search everybody. The ‘thief’ would be caught and taken to an adjacent room where he would be sodomised. At times the money would be given back to the boy as a “gesture of goodwill.

“When people stopped their children from visiting the shop, Iqbal set up a fish aquarium and later a gym, again to attract boys.

“He also set up an air-conditioned school (Sunny Side School) but it failed as nobody was willing to send children. He also opened a fair-price shop where items of daily use were sold at a price lower than the market value. That too lasted for a few weeks.”

It was also claimed that he befriended important police officers and went as far as to publish a magazine praising them for all of their hard work and brave exploits.

When his father died in 1993, Iqbal received a hefty share of Rs 3.5 million (£350,000) from his estate.

It was a no brainer that most of it would be spent on buying sex from children, but he also constructed a large house with a pond in the basement and a swimming pool in the backyard.

Neighbours remember that he loved moving around in style and was often seen driving around in brand new cars with half a dozen boys crammed in to the backseat.

Iqbal bragged to his brothers that he had prepared a chemical concoction which had the power to dissolve a person to just a skeleton in minutes.

They thought nothing of it, until he confessed that he was an even more dangerous sexual predator than they had ever dared to imagine.

Teh One Who Knocks
09-15-2021, 11:55 AM
:okwith:

Even though it never went through because it ended up getting blocked, there are some times when I wish that the US didn't have the 8th Amendment against cruel and unusual punishment....

Goofy
09-15-2021, 12:32 PM
:clap:

Eye for an eye

Muddy
09-15-2021, 01:24 PM
Lance, get the elephant...

PorkChopSandwiches
09-15-2021, 04:16 PM
100 in 6 months, thats even crazier

deebakes
09-16-2021, 02:22 AM