PDA

View Full Version : I'm Not Saying or Suggesting Anything!! I just had to laugh at this.

The Monk
10-16-2021, 06:42 AM
https://www.independent.co.uk/climate-change/news/virginia-scott-pio-sea-levels-b1937355.html

lost in melb.
10-16-2021, 06:58 AM
Funny!

But let me ask you this. What do you think is more stupid... thinking that taking boats out of the sea will lower the ocean. Or posting this immediately after a 2 week suspension for TDS?

Pony
10-16-2021, 10:26 AM
Funny!

But let me ask you this. What do you think is more stupid... thinking that taking boats out of the sea will lower the ocean. Or posting this immediately after a 2 week suspension for TDS?

QFT

The Monk
10-17-2021, 01:39 AM
It is not about Trump at all - it's about a moron who just happens to support him.

Personally, I found the article hilarious just based on the absolute stupidity of his idea.

Let me ask...... why is it only me that cannot post an article where the name just happens to be mentioned without everyone getting their panties in a twist? The last ban was totally unjustified and imposed only because of personalities.

DemonGeminiX
10-17-2021, 04:27 AM
The last ban was totally unjustified and imposed only because of personalities.

You just don't get it, do you? You know what? Fuck this. I'VE HAD ENOUGH.. I generally try to stay away from dishing out judgement to fully active members because I am quick to anger and my extremist nature does tend to get the better of me from time to time. And when I do pass judgement in these cases, it tends to look a tad bit harsh and ruthless. But in this case, this is justified. Apparently, two weeks wasn't enough for you. It was a justified ban and the reasons it was given were explained in plain English that everyone could understand. If you need a refresher, then start here and read through everything everybody else posted (except for your bullshit whining):

http://www.tehfalloutshelter.com/showthread.php?189-Post-a-random-picture/page3056

Pay particularly close attention to what Pony and Lance said on that page.

Enjoy your two months off. And if you come back bitchin' after that, it's gonna become a year off. Then after that, two years off. And after that, a lifetime ban. I'm setting the boundaries for you now. I don't care if you think it's unfair. We've given you enough free passes.

You do not run this forum. We do not play by your rules. This is not a Democracy. If the admin or mods tell you to stop doing something, then you just fucking stop. Period. End of discussion. Good day, sir.