PDA

View Full Version : 30 Percent of Republicans Say True Americans May Have to Resort to Violence to Save U.S.

lost in melb.
11-02-2021, 11:20 AM
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...-to-violence-to-save-us/ar-AAQc22J?li=BBnb7Kz
A poll released Monday highlights the divide in the American public based on party lines, with many Republicans still saying the 2020 U.S. presidential election was stolen from former President Donald Trump and some condoning violence as a solution for problems they see in the country.

lost in melb.
11-02-2021, 11:21 AM
Just give me plenty of warning when you're going to go at it, and I'll skip coming over that year :tup:

Griffin
11-02-2021, 12:41 PM
That's what the dems are hoping to achieve. If they are unable to provoke violence then they will make it up like Pelosi did on Jan 6th.

Teh One Who Knocks
11-02-2021, 01:11 PM
That's what the dems are hoping to achieve. If they are unable to provoke violence then they will make it up like Pelosi did on Jan 6th.

Exactly. Not sure who they polled, but I've never heard ANYONE talking about violence. More made up bullshit by the MSM.

lost in melb.
11-02-2021, 03:26 PM
Well 30% of Americans are republicans, and 30% of that is 9%. So that could be an improvement, actually :-k

Pony
11-02-2021, 09:12 PM
Exactly. Not sure who they polled, but I've never heard ANYONE talking about violence. More made up bullshit by the MSM.

Well being willing to resort to violence if the shit really hit the fan (total chaos, lawlessness, zombies, etc) is not the same as (promoting) or (condoning) violence. The whole poll was likely worded to entice people into a trap just so they could misrepresent the results.

Muddy
11-03-2021, 01:08 PM
Exactly. Not sure who they polled, but I've never heard ANYONE talking about violence.

Me either.. And I'm in right wing gun country..