PDA

View Full Version : Joe Biden 'flashed by large, naked Scottish man' en route to COP26 in Glasgow

Teh One Who Knocks
11-03-2021, 12:01 PM
ITV

https://i.imgur.com/ImXEmgD.png

US President Joe Biden was flashed by a "large, naked Scottish man" while travelling to the COP26 climate change summit in Glasgow, according to a White House reporters’ pooled report.

Mr Biden was making the journey from his hotel in Edinburgh to the conference in Glasgow when the reporter noticed something unusual.

The report read: "At one point when we were still on smaller country roads, a large, naked Scottish man stood in his front window taking a picture of the motorcade with his phone."

It's possible the man forgot to get dressed amid the excitement of dashing to photograph the spectacle of a huge motorcade passing his house with a helicopter following overhead.

https://i.imgur.com/7fi5vyX.png

While it may not have been pleasant viewing for the president, it's a far cry from the angry welcome his predecessor Donald Trump received when he visited Scotland in 2018.

He was greeted by thousands of protesters when he arrived in the country, before heading to his Turnberry golf resort in Ayrshire - shortly afterwards a man para-glided past with a banner which read "Trump: Well below par".

Mr Biden appears to be much more popular in the UK than Mr Trump, but his visit for COP26 has not been without its controversies.

He's been criticised for using a gas-guzzling convoy of 85 cars when travelling to the climate conference - a move which has been labelled hypocritical, given his push for the world to fight global warming.

He was also filmed appearing to fall asleep while listening to the opening speeches at COP26, before an aide interrupted his brief nap by passing him a message.

But given his gruelling schedule - he was in Rome at the weekend for the G20 before arriving in Scotland - the 78-year-old president can probably be forgiven for resting his eyes.

Teh One Who Knocks
11-03-2021, 12:01 PM
Was it you, Goofy? :-k

Goofy
11-03-2021, 12:33 PM
Was it you, Goofy? :-k
Nah, i was at work yesterday :(

deebakes
11-05-2021, 01:48 AM
all day? :shock: