PDA

View Full Version : Super-intelligent Russian man believes he was 'born on Mars' in a past life

Teh One Who Knocks
11-08-2021, 02:12 PM
By Kirsty Card, Reporter - The Daily Star

https://i.imgur.com/8jboWJg.jpg

A Russian man who impressed scientists with his super-intelligence as a kid claims that he spent a past life on Mars before being 'reborn' as a human.

Boriska Kipriyanovich, who lives in Volgograd, Russia, believes he once lived on the red planet before he was born to his Earth mother.

The man, who is believed to be 24 years old, has baffled scientists since he was a child with the level of his intelligence and knowledge of space.

His mum was reportedly always aware of her son's high IQ and even claims he used to hold his own head unsupported when he was very small and claims he started speaking at a few months old.

She also claims he was able to read and draw when he was just one-and-a-half, Ladbible reports.

By the time Boriska started nursery, his teachers were impressed by his language skills, writing ability and impressive memory.

Despite his parents never teaching him about space, Boriksa would often start talking about Mars, space and alien civilisations from a very young age.

He told them that Mars still has alien life, although it was hit with a massive nuclear catastrophe after war broke out between two sets of beings that lived on the red planet at the time - which he allegedly remembers.

There were few survivors, but he says that some still exist to this day after learning how to build houses and weapons.

https://i.imgur.com/GcWzwIY.jpg

Boriska said that the aliens on Mars breath carbon dioxide, so if they were to come to Earth they'd need to make sure they had some with them.

He also has insisted that there are lots of big secrets to be uncovered here on Earth, in places including the Great Pyramid of Giza, which he says is hiding a big secret.

He said: "The human life will change when the Sphinx is opened, it has an opening mechanism somewhere behind the ear; I do not remember exactly."