PDA

View Full Version : Kenosha protesters demand Rittenhouse be found guilty

Teh One Who Knocks
11-17-2021, 02:36 PM
By Lisa Bennatan , Jon Michael Raasch | Fox News

https://i.imgur.com/l3X70qM.jpg

KENOSHA, Wis. – A small group of demonstrators gathered outside the Kenosha County Courthouse during closing arguments on Monday to demand Kyle Rittenhouse be found guilty of homicide.

"I'm here to support the calls for Kyle to go to prison for a very long time," one demonstrator told Fox News.

Another Kenosha resident said: "I'm here to stand up for what's right … he should do time for what he did."

Rittenhouse faces charges of first-degree intentional homicide; attempted first-degree intentional homicide; first-degree reckless homicide and reckless endangerment. Rittenhouse fatally shot Joseph Rosenbaum, 36, and Anthony Huber, 26, and wounded Gage Grosskreutz, 27, during unrest in Kenosha following the August 2020 police shooting of Jacob Blake.

Some demonstrators didn't feel the trial was fair.

"This is going totally wrong. It's a s--- show, and the whole nation, media, is calling it a s--- show, it's racist, it's biased," one demonstrator told Fox News. "There should be a mistrial."

"I mean, the very fact that this judge can continue to be on this case is an injustice," a Madison, Wisconsin, woman told Fox News.

"I just feel like we need to show them that we're not playing and we're here and we are listening," another woman told Fox News.

If found guilty and convicted of first-degree intentional homicide, Rittenhouse will face a mandatory life sentence. After listening to several hours of closing arguments Monday, the jury is set to begin deliberations 9:00 a.m. Tuesday.

Griffin
11-17-2021, 02:48 PM
If all the rioters had been dealt with from the onset none of this would have happened.

Muddy
11-17-2021, 02:53 PM
If all the rioters had been dealt with from the onset none of this would have happened.

Exactly.. It's nothing but a temper tantrum from a bunch of millennials that never had their hand smacked when they were young.

PorkChopSandwiches
11-17-2021, 04:03 PM
Lets get ready to RUMBLE!!!!

Griffin
11-17-2021, 08:30 PM
https://a57.foxnews.com/static.foxnews.com/foxnews.com/content/uploads/2021/11/1876/1182/rittenhouse1.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

Hugh_Janus
11-18-2021, 06:59 PM
I hope he's found not guilty because I wan to see it kicking the fuck off over there :popcorn:

Muddy
11-18-2021, 07:12 PM
I hope he's found not guilty because I wan to see it kicking the fuck off over there :popcorn:

There's a shocker.

Griffin
11-18-2021, 07:24 PM
I predict a hung jury and the judge will dismiss with prejudice because of prosecutor misconduct and media doxxing jurors.

Teh One Who Knocks
11-18-2021, 07:28 PM
I predict a hung jury and the judge will dismiss with prejudice because of prosecutor misconduct and media doxxing jurors.

Yeah, the verdict is taking far too long.

Griffin
11-18-2021, 07:32 PM
It should have happened last week when the sheriff took someones phone and deleted the juror pictures that they had taken.
Those people have families and are being publicly threatened by BLM activists.

Griffin
11-18-2021, 07:36 PM
https://nypost.com/2021/11/18/msnbc-banned-from-kyle-rittenhouse-trial/

Pony
11-18-2021, 07:47 PM
Just saw that too. Judge don't take no shit.

Griffin
11-18-2021, 07:52 PM
This judge is no idiot. He knows if he had called a mistrial earlier the liberals would have lost their minds. It's a shame they are holding this poor kids life for political gain.

I just hope when this is over that Kyle owns the left media and Biden is sued for his asinine statements.

Muddy
11-18-2021, 08:06 PM
. It's a shame they are holding this poor kids life for political gain.

I just hope when this is over that Kyle owns the left media and Biden is sued for his asinine statements.

They did the same thing with Kavanaugh..

Teh One Who Knocks
11-19-2021, 06:11 PM
They've reached a verdict.

DemonGeminiX
11-19-2021, 06:40 PM
Not guilty, all charges. Complete acquittal.

Teh One Who Knocks
11-19-2021, 07:10 PM
Time to burn Kenosha to the motherfucking ground!

Griffin
11-19-2021, 07:11 PM
Next come the lawsuits. Main stream media owe this kid millions.

Muddy
11-19-2021, 09:36 PM
I guess the protestors demands were not met...

Griffin
11-19-2021, 09:49 PM
Hopefully the governor didn't give the national guard the same orders that the mayor gave the police when this shit started.

lost in melb.
11-19-2021, 11:49 PM
It's done. Hopefully useful lessons will be learnt on both sides

DemonGeminiX
11-20-2021, 12:22 AM
It's done. Hopefully useful lessons will be learnt on both sides

In this country? You're kidding, right?

:lol:

lost in melb.
11-20-2021, 12:30 AM
In this country? You're kidding, right?

:lol:

Always hopeful :lol:

DemonGeminiX
11-20-2021, 12:40 AM
This kid's gonna sue everybody for defamation. He's gonna be rich.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEL-AnkSCgE

Pony
11-20-2021, 01:32 AM
Hopefully the governor didn't give the national guard the same orders that the mayor gave the police when this shit started.

I've already seen a couple mayors making statements about the system being corrupt. Way to incite violence by our elected officials.

Griffin
11-20-2021, 03:12 AM
MSM is pouring gas on that fire also.

Hikari Kisugi
11-20-2021, 07:24 AM
From what I've read and seen in this case, which truthfully isn't a great deal, I am bewildered that it ever made it to trial.
Video suggested her fire when set upon, fired again when set upon, didn't fire when the chap raised his arms, then fired a third time when same chap attacked him.
Wasn't everyone involved white as well?
3 rioters, rioting about something and a chap standing in front of a black own premises?
I might be wrong on that last bit.
Seems like the correct verdict.

DemonGeminiX
11-20-2021, 10:21 AM
From what I've read and seen in this case, which truthfully isn't a great deal, I am bewildered that it ever made it to trial.
Video suggested her fire when set upon, fired again when set upon, didn't fire when the chap raised his arms, then fired a third time when same chap attacked him.
Wasn't everyone involved white as well?
3 rioters, rioting about something and a chap standing in front of a black own premises?
I might be wrong on that last bit.
Seems like the correct verdict.

Basics: a black guy named Jacob Blake was shot by the Kenosha police and it was ruled justified. Jacob Blake survived but he's not currently doing too well. Interesting to note that Jacob Blake is a certifiable piece of shit, but is being hailed as a hero by the political left in this country, because they've all gone insane. Black Lives Matter has shown up in Kenosha to protest the shooting. Where BLM goes, riots usually follow. And because Kenosha has Democrat/Liberal officials, the city told the police to not enforce the law and try to prevent the riots from happening, which seems to be happening quite a bit in our cities nowadays.

A 17 year old white kid (Kyle Rittenhouse) whose father lived in the town decided to go help and try to protect a business (not quite sure what relation he has to the business besides that he and others like him didn't want to watch his town's businesses burn). Anyway, he had a medpack and an AR-15 and he decided to stand in front of the business with a few other likeminded people. Throughout the night, 3 WHITE guys (rioters/criminals) chase and accost Rittenhouse and Rittenhouse shoots them in self-defense. None of these guys are angels. One of them is a sex offender (pedophile) and another guy is a convicted domestic abuser (wife beater). One of the guys has a skateboard which he tries to use to beat Kyle's head in with. All of them are there to cause havoc (rioters!). Two of the guys die from Rittenhouse shooting them. The third survives. Rittenhouse runs to the police on the street and tells them what happened. They let him go. Kenosha burns. Rittenhouse goes home to his mother's place, who lives in a different state. Kenosha puts out a warrant for Rittenhouse's arrest. Rittenhouse gets charged with murder. Wisconsin has pretty good self-defense laws, but leftists can't help themselves, they want to get rid of our gun and self defense laws because they want control over the people. I know reading this from me gets tiring and I'm sorry but yes, it becomes a 2nd Amendment freedom political thing. Sorry. The leftist media openly demonizes the kid, and so do the Democrat politicians, and LeBron James as well (why he cares, I have no fucking idea, but he's not the brightest bulb in the bunch in the first place, so there ya go). The media labels the kid as a violent racist white supremacist vigilante thug and they make the rest of the world believe that he murdered three black guys in cold blood and he had no clout in Kenosha to begin with. Basically they all lied for political reasons. The trial ensues, and the media and politicians on the left engage in a smear campaign against this kid like he's Bret Kavanaugh 2.0. As you've already seen, Kyle has won his criminal case. Justice has prevailed, and the trial by public opinion has failed. There will probably be a civil case, but we don't know anything about that yet. However, the media and the politicians have defamed this kid to the nth degree, and if he does not sue the pants out of all of them, then I'll be surprised. Rittenhouse has got a better case against all these assholes than Nick Sandmann, the Covington Catholic School kid did, and Sandmann took several media outlets for millions. Sandmann actually came out yesterday and said that Rittenhouse should sue everybody into the ground and hold them accountable. I hope he does.

Hikari Kisugi
11-20-2021, 01:53 PM
Yes, that is roughly what I had understood to be the case.
Obviously here police would have likely intervened to try to stem to rioting.
Self militia style protection shouldn't have been required, but as you say that is EXACTLY what I understand your second amendment to be for.
We wouldn't have had such weapons in the hands of public either.

Scrotes going to riot, they do it in many places. I rarely see anything worthwhile come of a riot, often they ruin the very same communities they live within.