PDA

View Full Version : What's the last TV show you watched?

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56

Hal-9000
04-15-2014, 03:04 PM
The Following and why I am unfollowing...

Joe has Ryan tied up and they talk about killing each other..

Joe - I can no more kill you than you can me...

really? Hardy is the only reason Joe comes close to getting caught...he has him tied up, no witnesses and can leave and go where ever he wants after killing Ryan..

and he walks away...and Joe's little satan message, ffs he was even dressed in black...looked like a fkn cape :lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
04-15-2014, 03:11 PM
The Following and why I am unfollowing...

Joe has Ryan tied up and they talk about killing each other..

Joe - I can no more kill you than you can me...

really? Hardy is the only reason Joe comes close to getting caught...he has him tied up, no witnesses and can leave and go where ever he wants after killing Ryan..

and he walks away...and Joe's little satan message, ffs he was even dressed in black...looked like a fkn cape :lol:

I can't unfollow, too much time invested in the series, and I have to see where it goes :lol:

But, the stupidity of the characters is overwhelming...Claire outting herself to the attention seeking reporter after being in hiding for over a year, then getting the reporter to put the message on TV so that Joe knows she's alive. Why waste that year in witness protection FFS? :facepalm:

Ryan going to the compound all by himself with no phone or any kind of support? Really? One person against who knows how many people? :facepalm:

I have to say I did like the scene where Mike killed Lily...I thought he wasn't gonna do it at first, but glad he did and that was the best scene (the one that felt most realistic) in the whole episode last night

Hal-9000
04-15-2014, 03:18 PM
I can't unfollow, too much time invested in the series, and I have to see where it goes :lol:

But, the stupidity of the characters is overwhelming...Claire outting herself to the attention seeking reporter after being in hiding for over a year, then getting the reporter to put the message on TV so that Joe knows she's alive. Why waste that year in witness protection FFS? :facepalm:

Ryan going to the compound all by himself with no phone or any kind of support? Really? One person against who knows how many people? :facepalm:

I have to say I did like the scene where Mike killed Lily...I thought he wasn't gonna do it at first, but glad he did and that was the best scene (the one that felt most realistic) in the whole episode last night

Totally on Claire...that was another part - Oh my son, I had to do that for my son, so sorry Ryan.....then, what you mention above :lol:

Hal-9000
04-15-2014, 03:19 PM
Natalie Zea is currently playing in 3 prime time TV series....she needs to die in one :lol:

PorkChopSandwiches
04-15-2014, 03:33 PM
Justified
Robot Chicken (ITS BACK)

DemonGeminiX
04-16-2014, 05:50 AM
I hate the Following. That show needs to be taken off the air.

Supernatural

:meh:

DemonGeminiX
04-16-2014, 06:52 AM
Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Teh One Who Knocks
04-16-2014, 10:28 AM
Shark Tank

Hal-9000
04-16-2014, 03:17 PM
Supernatural

Aba-douche :lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
04-17-2014, 10:32 AM
The 100

and

Vikings

and

The Americans

Hal-9000
04-17-2014, 02:50 PM
Survivor

The Americans

DemonGeminiX
04-17-2014, 04:42 PM
Arrow

Teh One Who Knocks
04-21-2014, 10:49 AM
The 100 - two most recent episodes

and

Shark Tank

and

and

Kitchen Nightmares

and

The Americans

and

Vikings

and

Reign

and

Game of Thrones

Pony
04-21-2014, 11:25 AM
Orphan Black

History of Sci-fi

Hal-9000
04-21-2014, 02:58 PM
Orphan Black

Game of Thrones

Mad Men

Hal-9000
04-21-2014, 03:34 PM
I think Mad Men is going to be dropped from the rotation....I don't care if it's the last season

oh pardon me they're pulling a Breaking Bad and splitting this last season so it doesn't really end until 2015 :|

Hal-9000
04-21-2014, 05:18 PM
Les Revenants (The Returned)

French TV show about people coming back from the dead. They're not zombies, exactly the same as before their deaths.

Creepy, great cinematography and interesting :thumbsup: (only 8 episodes so far)

Pony
04-22-2014, 12:27 AM
Fargo part 1

It's a 10 part miniseries on FX, I went into it with very low expectations but decided to give it a go on a referral from Dad. He was right, I really enjoyed it! Kinda a slow paced show but Billy Bob Thornton very likely will be winning awards if the first episode is any indication. Definite recommendation.

Hal-9000
04-22-2014, 12:31 AM
B.B.T. (Billy Bob) was filming close to here for that show ^^ and asked our courier if he needed help with a handful of boxes :thumbsup:

PorkChopSandwiches
04-22-2014, 12:32 AM
I loved it too. He's just out there fucking with slow people :lol:

Hal-9000
04-22-2014, 12:33 AM
pardon? :lol:

PorkChopSandwiches
04-22-2014, 12:49 AM
Watch and and you'll see :lol:

Hal-9000
04-22-2014, 12:51 AM
Fargo?

will do :thumbsup:

Hal-9000
04-22-2014, 12:52 AM
"Production began in fall 2013 with filming taking place in and around Calgary, Alberta.[7]"

:cheerlead:

Teh One Who Knocks
04-22-2014, 10:26 AM
Bones

and

The Following :|

Pony
04-22-2014, 11:30 AM
I loved it too. He's just out there fucking with slow people :lol:

I was laughing pretty good at some of the stuff he did!

Hal-9000
04-22-2014, 06:29 PM
Bones

and

The Following :|

So tell me...less than impressed with The Following?

why :lol:

* I LOVED one development in the most recent ep :thumbsup:

Hal-9000
04-22-2014, 06:30 PM
The Following

and

The Blacklist * great episode

Teh One Who Knocks
04-22-2014, 06:35 PM
So tell me...less than impressed with The Following?

why :lol:

* I LOVED one development in the most recent ep :thumbsup:

I guess I had two issues with last night's episode....and one of the issues is the ongoing one we talked about before: the stupidity of Claire. :| What a dumb fucking bitch she is. If there are two choices to make, one completely smart and obvious and the other utterly stupid, she ALWAYS chooses stupid. In the real world, she would be long since dead.

The other issue last night that REALLY bothered me had to do with the twins. How did they know to show up at that inn where Claire went to? They didn't see the news broadcast, and even if they had, they wouldn't have known what any of it meant. They didn't know where Joe and Emma went and they didn't even know that Claire was alive, so how did they magically manage to show up at the right place at the right time? :|

But in news that made me happy last night....THAT BITCH EMMA IS FINALLY FUCKING DEAD!!! :cheers: :banana: :cheers: :banana:

Hal-9000
04-22-2014, 06:47 PM
I guess I had two issues with last night's episode....and one of the issues is the ongoing one we talked about before: the stupidity of Claire. :| What a dumb fucking bitch she is. If there are two choices to make, one completely smart and obvious and the other utterly stupid, she ALWAYS chooses stupid. In the real world, she would be long since dead.

The other issue last night that REALLY bothered me had to do with the twins. How did they know to show up at that inn where Claire went to? They didn't see the news broadcast, and even if they had, they wouldn't have known what any of it meant. They didn't know where Joe and Emma went and they didn't even know that Claire was alive, so how did they magically manage to show up at the right place at the right time? :|

But in news that made me happy last night....THAT BITCH EMMA IS FINALLY FUCKING DEAD!!! :cheers: :banana: :cheers: :banana:

more Following spoilers...

It sometimes amazes me how you think exactly the same way as I do :lol:

Claire - Hides out in witness protection for year, pretends she's dead to protect her son. First mention of Joe and it's - HEY! HERE I AM, COME KILL ME!

The twins - I actually rewatched 15 minutes to see what I missed regarding how they found her....there was no connection. How Claire even found Emma and that other dude was beyond me...

Emma - I high fived myself when she took her last breath.

I can understand how Claire needs to see Joe die to get complete closure. But ffs, let someone else kill him, cut off his head and burn the body in front of you. They should have done that with Emma too. If it was me in a fight with any one of those lunatics, I would cut off the head with a fork if I had to...and then claim they fell on it :lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
04-22-2014, 06:55 PM
more Following spoilers...

It sometimes amazes me how you think exactly the same way as I do :lol:

Claire - Hides out in witness protection for year, pretends she's dead to protect her son. First mention of Joe and it's - HEY! HERE I AM, COME KILL ME!

The twins - I actually rewatched 15 minutes to see what I missed regarding how they found her....there was no connection. How Claire even found Emma and that other dude was beyond me...

Emma - I high fived myself when she took her last breath.

I can understand how Claire needs to see Joe die to get complete closure. But ffs, let someone else kill him, cut off his head and burn the body in front of you. They should have done that with Emma too. If it was me in a fight with any one of those lunatics, I would cut off the head with a fork if I had to...and then claim they fell on it :lol:

Claire didn't find Emma, it was the other way around. Claire was going to that inn hoping that her message would draw him there because that's where he proposed to her. Emma and that other dude were there staking the place out for Joe, because he knew that's where Claire would go.

I just hope that next week they make it at least semi-plausible as to how the twins ended up there. I'm willing to suspend belief to a point for TV/movies, but I have my limits. Because from all accounts, there is NO WAY the twins should have known about that inn, about where Claire was, or where Joe and Emma and the merry band of crazies went off to.

I hope that gunshot at the end of the episode wasn't Mike getting killed, he's my favorite character on the show :(

Hal-9000
04-22-2014, 07:44 PM
:doh:

I thought they were waiting outside of a church

and

agreed on the last point, he be tres cool :thumbsup:

DemonGeminiX
04-22-2014, 11:57 PM
Interesting note: Shawn Ashmore has an identical twin brother named Aaron who is also an actor. Aaron played Steve Jinks in Warehouse 13.

Hal-9000
04-23-2014, 01:33 AM
Interesting note: Shawn Ashmore has an identical twin brother named Aaron who is also an actor. Aaron played Steve Jinks in Warehouse 13.

That's right...he was the gay guy

Strange, in The Following the twins are played by one guy, when they already had a set of pre-made twins

Hal-9000
04-23-2014, 01:34 AM
:doh:

that wasn't a gay reference...just an accurate piece of trivia based on the guy's character

DemonGeminiX
04-23-2014, 02:02 AM
Yes, he played the gay guy that Lance hated so much.

By the way...

Supernatural

Hal-9000
04-23-2014, 03:23 PM
The Originals

Supernatural * Dean :headbang:

Lambchop
04-23-2014, 09:51 PM
Anyone seen Rectify? The trailer looks quite good.

Looking to pick up a new show. I like crime/drama/sci-fi.

Hugh_Janus
04-23-2014, 10:01 PM
grand prix 500: the rainey days and fucking farscape!! Series 1 episode 3.... the EXACT same episode I first saw when it originally aired over here. .I still haven't seen the first two episodes :facepalm:

DemonGeminiX
04-23-2014, 11:50 PM
I've got the Farscape DVD set, plus the Peacekeeper Wars miniseries. I loved that show.

Hugh_Janus
04-24-2014, 12:19 AM
its one of my favourite shows.... I was gutted when it got cancelled. I found out about the peacekeeper wars after beowolf told me about it.... about 5 years after it finished:lol: then I bought the dvd. I should buy the whole series really.... probably cheap as chips now

DemonGeminiX
04-24-2014, 12:37 AM
The DVD set is available at Amazon for less than $100. I can't remember what I paid for it several years ago.

DemonGeminiX
04-24-2014, 12:48 AM
Actually, it was cheaper when I bought it back in 2011. I paid around $67 for it.

DemonGeminiX
04-24-2014, 01:02 AM
Arrow

Teh One Who Knocks
04-24-2014, 10:41 AM

and

Restaurant Impossible

Hal-9000
04-24-2014, 05:19 PM
Hodor

and

Hodor

:thumbsup:

Teh One Who Knocks
04-25-2014, 12:56 PM
Hell's Kitchen

DemonGeminiX
04-25-2014, 01:13 PM
Hockey hockey hockey

Hal-9000
04-25-2014, 05:37 PM
The Americans ( with Porky at church :lol: )

DemonGeminiX
04-27-2014, 06:24 AM
More hockey

Teh One Who Knocks
04-28-2014, 10:22 AM
Reign

and

The 100

and

Vikings

and

The Americans

and

Shark Tank

and

NCIS

and

NCIS Los Angeles

and

Supernatural - current season, episodes 1 & 2

and

Game of Thrones

Hal-9000
04-28-2014, 03:14 PM
Game of Thrones

Continuum

Mad Menz

Hal-9000
04-28-2014, 07:29 PM
Arrested Development first season

:lol: now here's a funny show

Teh One Who Knocks
04-28-2014, 07:30 PM
Arrested Development first season

:lol: now here's a funny show

That's what everyone says....I just couldn't get into it :dunno:

Hal-9000
04-28-2014, 08:34 PM
That's what everyone says....I just couldn't get into it :dunno:

It took a few eps....about to episode 7 or 8....

It came out in 2003 and was ahead of its time...they talked about the niece (Maibe) being in a progressive school and all of her subjects on the report card were - math makes Maibe feel :(

so later her Mom says - Maiebe, I know you got a crocodile in spelling but c'mon

:lol:

it does have some great moments

Hal-9000
04-29-2014, 04:17 AM
The Following

capsule comments/review for what appeared to be the season ender...

1. When they all arrived at the house, I was excited.
2. On the doorstep before Joe and Ryan walked in, Ryan had the gun and the advantage. Shoot Joe in both legs, drag him in.
3. They find Claire in a room with a door. For the love of Pete, step out of the room after rescuing her. There were 3 psychopaths on the premises.
4. Once Mike and Max started shooting and entered the house, they should have not stopped shooting until the above mentioned 3 people were swiss cheese.
5. Hardy should have shot Joe. The entire season was about not looking over your shoulder and a sense of security for Ryan and Claire.
6. Joe has escaped from prison twice and returned from the dead once. See above.
7. Ryan will get a video text 6 months from now, of Joe with Claire's head on a stick while he does a mildly entertaining ventriloqist's schtick. See above.
8. Redemption of your soul, revenge, doing the right thing < peace of mind/security for life. If one person deserves to die horribly on that show, it is Joe.
9. How the hell do you sleep knowing that one of the psychopath Olsen twins is wandering out there using his dead brother as a security blanket. See 5, 6 and the last phrase of 7.
10. For me, the best episode of the season. Unfortunately I watched the writers manipulate each scene down to the blocking, to ensure at least 2 bad guys lived and all of the good people. See Breaking Bad for tips on how to kill main characters in a manner that makes sense and doesn't insult a 5 year old's......dog.

Teh One Who Knocks
04-29-2014, 10:25 AM
River Monsters - season premiere

and

The Following - season finale

Pony
04-29-2014, 11:15 AM
Game of Thrones

PorkChopSandwiches
04-29-2014, 03:04 PM
Hannibal

FBD
04-29-2014, 08:53 PM
...last....tv....show....

IIII.....really cant remember the last time I watched a "tv show" :lol:

Hal-9000
04-29-2014, 10:48 PM
...last....tv....show....

IIII.....really cant remember the last time I watched a "tv show" :lol:

omg this explains so much :lol:

stop exercising, quit reading...stay inside and melt your mind ffs

PorkChopSandwiches
04-30-2014, 01:33 AM
Following
Bob's Burger

DemonGeminiX
04-30-2014, 01:58 AM
Supernatural (and hockey)

Teh One Who Knocks
04-30-2014, 10:21 AM
Supernatural - current season, episode 3

and

Hal-9000
04-30-2014, 03:09 PM
Supernatural

some random guest star to Dean - Lead the way, Buffy

:rofl:

FBD
04-30-2014, 04:48 PM
omg this explains so much :lol:

stop exercising, quit reading...stay inside and melt your mind ffs

:lol: I exercise, and read occasionally....used to read more but past bunch of years it has been mostly chi gung and spiritual alchemy stuff, so it got to the point where I had to just stop reading and practice more.

Teh One Who Knocks
04-30-2014, 06:52 PM
The Following

capsule comments/review for what appeared to be the season ender...

1. When they all arrived at the house, I was excited.
2. On the doorstep before Joe and Ryan walked in, Ryan had the gun and the advantage. Shoot Joe in both legs, drag him in.
3. They find Claire in a room with a door. For the love of Pete, step out of the room after rescuing her. There were 3 psychopaths on the premises.
4. Once Mike and Max started shooting and entered the house, they should have not stopped shooting until the above mentioned 3 people were swiss cheese.
5. Hardy should have shot Joe. The entire season was about not looking over your shoulder and a sense of security for Ryan and Claire.
6. Joe has escaped from prison twice and returned from the dead once. See above.
7. Ryan will get a video text 6 months from now, of Joe with Claire's head on a stick while he does a mildly entertaining ventriloqist's schtick. See above.
8. Redemption of your soul, revenge, doing the right thing < peace of mind/security for life. If one person deserves to die horribly on that show, it is Joe.
9. How the hell do you sleep knowing that one of the psychopath Olsen twins is wandering out there using his dead brother as a security blanket. See 5, 6 and the last phrase of 7.
10. For me, the best episode of the season. Unfortunately I watched the writers manipulate each scene down to the blocking, to ensure at least 2 bad guys lived and all of the good people. See Breaking Bad for tips on how to kill main characters in a manner that makes sense and doesn't insult a 5 year old's......dog.

I do also think this was the best episode of the season and for the most part I was happy with it except for a few things:

1) They still didn't explain how the twins found out about the inn where Claire was which allowed them to kidnap her after Emma was dead. That actually bugs me A LOT because if you go back and watch the previous episode, there is NO WAY the twins should have known about the place since the only people that knew about it were Joe and Claire.

2) I'm actually okay with Ryan letting Joe live at the end and get arrested to be sent back to prison.

3) Completely agree with your take on them finding Claire tied up in that little room with only one exit. They seemed to be in no rush even though there were two homicidal and crazy twins roaming the house

4) I wanted Ryan to shoot Claire in the face when she 'broke up with him' after all the shit he did to save her sorry ass. What a complete and total bitch.

5) So glad that Emma is actually dead. I was almost worried that it was going to be some kind of fake out like last season when we thought Joe died in the explosion.

6) I was sincerely surprised when Joe's follower caught up with him and Hardy and ran them off the road....and Joe killed him and saved Ryan. I'm still trying to figure out the motive on that. I guess the only thing I can think of is that Ryan never told Joe exactly where they were going?

7) I'm okay with all the people that survived, they killed off a fair amount of characters this season, although none of them were the 'major' characters.

8) Who was driving the truck that picked up the crazy pants twins? :-k

PorkChopSandwiches
04-30-2014, 07:07 PM
I do also think this was the best episode of the season and for the most part I was happy with it except for a few things:

1) They still didn't explain how the twins found out about the inn where Claire was which allowed them to kidnap her after Emma was dead. That actually bugs me A LOT because if you go back and watch the previous episode, there is NO WAY the twins should have known about the place since the only people that knew about it were Joe and Claire.

2) I'm actually okay with Ryan letting Joe live at the end and get arrested to be sent back to prison.

3) Completely agree with your take on them finding Claire tied up in that little room with only one exit. They seemed to be in no rush even though there were two homicidal and crazy twins roaming the house

4) I wanted Ryan to shoot Claire in the face when she 'broke up with him' after all the shit he did to save her sorry ass. What a complete and total bitch.

5) So glad that Emma is actually dead. I was almost worried that it was going to be some kind of fake out like last season when we thought Joe died in the explosion.

6) I was sincerely surprised when Joe's follower caught up with him and Hardy and ran them off the road....and Joe killed him and saved Ryan. I'm still trying to figure out the motive on that. I guess the only thing I can think of is that Ryan never told Joe exactly where they were going?

7) I'm okay with all the people that survived, they killed off a fair amount of characters this season, although none of them were the 'major' characters.

1) My wife was saying the same thing, only explanation I could come up with was the mother had said they had a lot of "resources" but still
8) That was my question, I couldnt think of anyone who we should all ready know about

DemonGeminiX
05-01-2014, 01:11 AM
Arrow

Pony
05-01-2014, 10:17 AM
Fargo

Teh One Who Knocks
05-01-2014, 10:24 AM
Restaurant Impossible

Hal-9000
05-01-2014, 07:26 PM
Survivor

and a 2 week old episode of The Americans...thanks a-hole Uploader :meh:

Teh One Who Knocks
05-01-2014, 07:28 PM
Did you see my and Porky's comments on The Following finale?

Hal-9000
05-01-2014, 07:29 PM
Yes and I responded to yours but the post didn't take....it's been happening a few times lately...

I'll git back there and address them later :thumbsup:

DemonGeminiX
05-01-2014, 08:07 PM
Fargo

Is that any good?

:-k

Hal-9000
05-01-2014, 09:36 PM
not Arrow

Pony
05-01-2014, 09:39 PM
Is that any good?

I like it, kinda slow paced but Billy Bob Thornton steals the show. He just spends the whole time either killing or fucking with people. :lol: It's only a 10 part miniseries and we're 3 episodes in.

DemonGeminiX
05-01-2014, 09:43 PM
not Arrow

:liar:

I like it, kinda slow paced but Billy Bob Thornton steals the show. He just spends the whole time either killing or fucking with people. :lol: It's only a 10 part miniseries and we're 3 episodes in.

I'll look into it.

Hal-9000
05-01-2014, 09:51 PM
I have not watched Arrow for over a month, it's been dropped from weekly list

Hugh_Janus
05-01-2014, 09:54 PM
celebrity juice

Hal-9000
05-01-2014, 10:06 PM

1) My wife was saying the same thing, only explanation I could come up with was the mother had said they had a lot of "resources" but still
8) That was my question, I couldnt think of anyone who we should all ready know about

I guess the person at the end picking him up was meant to be a tease...I can't think of who it would be in that world tho..

For me, not killing Joe was a cop out to keep the series going. Both Ryan and Claire have been stalked, hunted, haunted by the guy and I agree with what she said earlier - I have to kill him and see he's dead for myself to move on. I can understand her character saying that.....but then again, not much a show if he does die. James Purefoy is a good actor IMO

Hal-9000
05-01-2014, 10:08 PM

I've got a couple of Fargo and another series called Salem to watch....they both look good from the previews

Hal-9000
05-02-2014, 02:45 PM
Vikings :thumbsup:

end 'o season

Hal-9000
05-02-2014, 06:59 PM
Arrested Development - finished season 1

this is a hilarious show, don't know why more people don't watch it :lol:

DemonGeminiX
05-05-2014, 06:05 AM
Morgan Spurlock's Inside Man (CNN): Big Data.

Holy shit. Those tinfoil hat wearing bastards have every right to be crazy about privacy. You wouldn't believe the shit companies and the government have on all of us.

And I paraphrase: If people in this country really knew what was going on with their personal data, there would be an uprising so fierce, it would bring about the second American Revolution.

Hugh_Janus
05-05-2014, 07:43 AM
for the love of cars and fargo... billy bob thornton is a cunt :lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
05-05-2014, 10:44 AM
Reign

and

The 100

and

Shark Tank

and

Hell's Kitchen

and

Vikings - season finale :shock:

and

The Americans

and

Game of Thrones

Hal-9000
05-05-2014, 02:39 PM
Game of Thrones

Orphan Black

Hal-9000
05-05-2014, 08:12 PM
Reign

and

The 100

and

Shark Tank

and

Hell's Kitchen

and

Vikings - season finale :shock:

and

The Americans

and

Game of Thrones

Vikings - moral of the season : Don't fuck over Ragnar :lol:

PorkChopSandwiches
05-05-2014, 08:15 PM
Im loving Vikings. Bummed the season ended

Hal-9000
05-05-2014, 08:29 PM
Im loving Vikings. Bummed the season ended

Agreed, 2nd season was a whole lot better than the 1st

PorkChopSandwiches
05-05-2014, 08:37 PM
They had to set the foundation, but I agree

Hal-9000
05-05-2014, 09:56 PM
I didn't like the way the lead (Ragnar) and Floki talked in that singsong kinda baby talk...weird body motions too....seemed a little too effeminate for big burly VIKINGS :lol:

I'm okay with it now

Hugh_Janus
05-05-2014, 10:58 PM
motogp highlights

DemonGeminiX
05-06-2014, 02:42 AM
24: Live Another Day

DemonGeminiX
05-06-2014, 03:06 AM
The Blacklist

PorkChopSandwiches
05-06-2014, 03:08 AM
Family Guy
Big Bang
David Spade - Made Up Problems

Teh One Who Knocks
05-06-2014, 10:29 AM
Vikings - moral of the season : Don't fuck over Ragnar :lol:

No kidding, they had me totally misdirected :lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
05-06-2014, 10:29 AM
NCIS

and

24: Live Another day

PorkChopSandwiches
05-06-2014, 01:45 PM
for the love of cars and fargo... billy bob thornton is a cunt :lol:

Fargo is great and Billy Bob kills it

Hal-9000
05-06-2014, 03:13 PM
da Blacklist

DemonGeminiX
05-07-2014, 02:29 AM
Agents of SHIELD
Supernatural
Currently watching Person of Interest
With some hockey interspersed throughout.

DemonGeminiX
05-07-2014, 06:11 AM
Fargo

OMG, Billy Bob Thorton's killing me.

Teh One Who Knocks
05-07-2014, 10:07 AM

Hal-9000
05-07-2014, 04:58 PM
Supernatural

DemonGeminiX
05-08-2014, 01:00 AM
Arrow

Teh One Who Knocks
05-08-2014, 10:21 AM
NCIS

and

American Pickers

and

Restaurant Impossible

Pony
05-08-2014, 11:24 AM
Fargo :lol:

Hal-9000
05-08-2014, 03:42 PM

I've got 4 episodes of that, have to start watching :lol:

Hal-9000
05-08-2014, 03:42 PM
The Americanos

Hal-9000
05-08-2014, 06:26 PM
Survivor

this is turning out to be a great season :thumbsup:

PorkChopSandwiches
05-08-2014, 06:40 PM
Fargo

OMG, Billy Bob Thorton's killing me.

So good! :tup:

Teh One Who Knocks
05-09-2014, 10:25 AM
NCIS Los Angeles

and

Hell's Kitchen

and

The 100

Hal-9000
05-09-2014, 05:49 PM
Arrested Development...into season 3 now

I can see why this show has a cult following, they reference stuff from past episodes constantly...it's pretty funny

PorkChopSandwiches
05-09-2014, 06:07 PM
Legit

Hal-9000
05-09-2014, 06:12 PM
you've watched AD Porky?

fook me....Buster and Gob kill me :lol:

PorkChopSandwiches
05-09-2014, 06:16 PM
I watched it all, loved that show.

Hal-9000
05-09-2014, 06:19 PM
I heard that the 4th season focused on one character per episode and kinda sucked.....shall I get it anyways?

Steve Holt! :cheers:

PorkChopSandwiches
05-09-2014, 06:21 PM
If you like what you have seen so far, I would watch it all, the writing is bad ass

Hal-9000
05-09-2014, 06:23 PM
ya man, even the quick music, references etc kill me every time...

and the crap that comes out of bro in law Tobias' mouth is gold :lol:

PorkChopSandwiches
05-09-2014, 06:28 PM
Never Nude

Hal-9000
05-09-2014, 07:12 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnqYwcuIjPM

Teh One Who Knocks
05-10-2014, 03:12 PM
Supernatural - current season , episodes 4,5,and 6

PorkChopSandwiches
05-10-2014, 03:42 PM
Hannibal

Hal-9000
05-11-2014, 04:12 PM
Hannibal - great episode

Teh One Who Knocks
05-12-2014, 10:37 AM
Reign

and

The 100

and

Shark Tank

and

House of Cards - season 2, episode 5

and

Supernatural - current season, episode 7

and

The Americans

and

Game of Thrones

PorkChopSandwiches
05-12-2014, 05:08 PM
Penny Dreadful, looks like a winner

Hal-9000
05-12-2014, 05:25 PM
Game of Thrones :thumbsup:

loved it

DemonGeminiX
05-13-2014, 02:15 AM

Teh One Who Knocks
05-13-2014, 10:42 AM
Supernatural - current season, episode 8

and

Bones

and

Hal-9000
05-13-2014, 02:43 PM
The Blacklist

intense season finale :thumbsup:

Hal-9000
05-13-2014, 10:19 PM
about halfway through season 4 Arrested Development...less laughs than previous seasons but still good :thumbsup:

DemonGeminiX
05-14-2014, 01:02 AM
Marvel's Agents of SHIELD

DemonGeminiX
05-14-2014, 02:06 AM
Supernatural

Teh One Who Knocks
05-14-2014, 10:28 AM
Supernatural - current season, episode 9

and

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - season finale

and

Penny Dreadful - series premiere

Hal-9000
05-14-2014, 03:49 PM
Supernatural

DemonGeminiX
05-15-2014, 02:02 AM
Arrow season finale

Hey, Hal! Guess what?

They saved the city!!! :nana:

Hal-9000
05-15-2014, 02:16 AM

not watching................

Hal-9000
05-15-2014, 02:22 AM
Hey DGX..

did you know that every show I've stopped watching midseason has been cancelled the following year?

*crosses fingers*

DemonGeminiX
05-15-2014, 02:41 AM
They've already renewed Arrow for a third season, lunch-boy.

:nana:

Teh One Who Knocks
05-15-2014, 10:27 AM
NCIS - season finale

and

Mountain Monsters :rofl:

and

Deal With It

Hal-9000
05-15-2014, 04:04 PM
The Americanths

damn dental freezing :x

Teh One Who Knocks
05-16-2014, 12:57 PM
Hell's Kitchen

Hal-9000
05-16-2014, 03:04 PM
Fargo - first episode

What an offbeat and weird TV series...captures the feel of the movie at times. Violent and quirky, I liked it.

Hal-9000
05-17-2014, 03:00 AM
This is from Fargo - episode 2 (supermarket king wants to know who is blackmailing him)

That little strip mall is right by where I work :lol: I kid you not...of all the locations they could have used, they picked one 4 blocks from my warehouse.

On the far right is a Subway and a Loonie Store (dollar store) I go to quite often. The grocery store is called Family Foods. Remember the Saigon sign to the right and the other red sign, that's a bar/restaurant...I'll take a pic next time I go there.

http://i.imgur.com/2UNgTfS.jpg

Hal-9000
05-17-2014, 05:14 PM
Hannibal

WONDERFUL episode :thumbsup:

PorkChopSandwiches
05-18-2014, 07:22 PM
Hannibal
Fargo

Teh One Who Knocks
05-19-2014, 10:26 AM
NCIS Los Angeles - season finale

and

House of Cards - season 2, episode 6

and

Reign - season finale

and

The Americans

and

The 100

and

Shark Tank

and

Penny Dreadful

and

Game of Thrones

Hal-9000
05-19-2014, 05:24 PM
Game of Thrones

Hal-9000
05-19-2014, 06:31 PM
Survivor - Heroes vs Villains (season 20)

Loved this season...challenges were varied and physically brutal, weather ranged from hurricane force downpours to 110F, and veterans of past seasons got blindsided with regularity :thumbsup:

and oh how the camera loved Amanda Kimmel's ass in that green bikini...

DemonGeminiX
05-20-2014, 02:06 AM

KevinD
05-20-2014, 02:24 AM
Series finale of Warehouse 13

Teh One Who Knocks
05-20-2014, 10:29 AM
Supernatural - current season, episode 10

and

Bones - season finale

and

PorkChopSandwiches
05-20-2014, 03:22 PM
American Dad
Family Guy
Robot Chicken

PorkChopSandwiches
05-21-2014, 01:43 AM
Louie

DemonGeminiX
05-21-2014, 01:58 AM
Supernatural

Hal-9000
05-21-2014, 03:47 AM
Supernatural

Hal-9000
05-21-2014, 05:58 AM
Fargo

hardcore

DemonGeminiX
05-21-2014, 06:57 AM
Fargo

Teh One Who Knocks
05-21-2014, 10:38 AM
Supernatural - current season, episodes 11 and 12

and

House of Cards - season 2, episode 7

DemonGeminiX
05-22-2014, 06:34 AM
The Americans

Teh One Who Knocks
05-22-2014, 10:31 AM
Supernatural - current season, episodes 13 and 14

and

Restaurant Impossible

Hal-9000
05-22-2014, 04:54 PM
Survivor finale

Great season, great challenges and the right guy won :thumbsup:

too bad for poor Woo the Chinese martial artist - He made a million dollar decision on who to take to the final and he blew it big time :lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
05-23-2014, 10:18 AM
Supernatural - current season, episode 15 (Ghostfacers!)

and

Hell's Kitchen

and

The 100

Hal-9000
05-23-2014, 01:47 PM
The Americans

Hal-9000
05-25-2014, 05:17 PM
Hannibal

what a dream-like, surreal and disturbing season

A+ :thumbsup:

PorkChopSandwiches
05-25-2014, 07:38 PM
Fargo

deebakes
05-25-2014, 07:38 PM
Legit :rofl:

DemonGeminiX
05-27-2014, 01:57 AM

deebakes
05-27-2014, 03:03 AM
i just finished the first season of legit on netflix and god damn is it funny :rofl:

Teh One Who Knocks
05-27-2014, 10:28 AM
The Americans - season finale

and

Master Chef - season premiere

and

and

House of Cards - season 2, episode 8

Hal-9000
05-27-2014, 01:49 PM
Salem - 4 or 5 episodes...good time waster

PorkChopSandwiches
05-27-2014, 03:23 PM
Americans
Hannibal
Nurse Jackie
Californication

Hal-9000
05-28-2014, 07:36 PM
Alyson Hannigan

Goofy
05-28-2014, 07:44 PM
Alyson Hannigan

Fuck off :lol: I came in here to post "Buffy the vampire slayer - Alyson Hannigan was looking hot"

Hal-9000
05-28-2014, 07:56 PM
she has her own show now :lol:

Goofy
05-28-2014, 08:04 PM
Really? :lol:

Goofy
05-28-2014, 08:05 PM
I just googled her, she's 40, married and has two kids :shock: I thought she was about 30 or so :lol:

Hal-9000
05-28-2014, 08:55 PM
Really? :lol:

nope :lol:

Goofy
05-28-2014, 08:58 PM
Why d'you think i googled her :x

Hal-9000
05-28-2014, 09:00 PM
In preparation for your Alyson Hannigan mega-thread in General chat that you will creating soon? :-s

oh my bad, that's me :lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
05-29-2014, 12:50 AM
Supernatural - current season, episodes 16, 17, and 18

Teh One Who Knocks
05-30-2014, 10:25 AM
Supernatural - current season, episode 19

and

Hell's Kitchen

Teh One Who Knocks
06-02-2014, 11:11 AM
Supernatural - current season, episode 20

and

Game of Thrones :shock:

Hal-9000
06-02-2014, 03:34 PM
Game of Got-damn Thrones

PorkChopSandwiches
06-02-2014, 03:56 PM
Nurse Jackie
Californication

FBD
06-02-2014, 04:10 PM
had to settle for lacrosse on CPTV last night since I couldnt watch the damn hockey game

Hal-9000
06-02-2014, 04:13 PM
had to settle for lacrosse on CPTV last night since I couldnt watch the damn hockey game

you got the Amish TV on some sort of treadmill? :shock:

DemonGeminiX
06-03-2014, 02:16 AM

I think I'm starting to develop a little crush on Yvonne Strahovski.

PorkChopSandwiches
06-03-2014, 02:29 AM
Extreme Couponing. Every time I watch this shit it makes me feel like I'm an asshole for paying for anything at the grocery store

DemonGeminiX
06-03-2014, 02:30 AM
How much do they end up saving?

PorkChopSandwiches
06-03-2014, 02:41 AM
1 lady got like $1500 worth of stuff and not only paid $0 she left with a $50 gift card

DemonGeminiX
06-03-2014, 03:07 AM
Get the hell outta here! :lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
06-03-2014, 10:13 AM
Supernatural - current season, episode 21

and

24: Live Another day

Extreme Couponing. Every time I watch this shit it makes me feel like I'm an asshole for paying for anything at the grocery store

How much do they end up saving?

1 lady got like $1500 worth of stuff and not only paid $0 she left with a $50 gift card

Get the hell outta here! :lol:

Those people are retarded though, I've seen a few partial episodes when flipping thru the channels. They end up buying tons of stuff they will never use. And the couponing bullshit consumes their entire lives, it's all they do.

DemonGeminiX
06-03-2014, 10:33 AM
That's what I figured. There's no way in hell anyone shopping for things they absolutely need will find coupons for 5% of the stuff they're looking for precisely when they need it. The odds are just stacked against that happening.

Teh One Who Knocks
06-03-2014, 10:37 AM
That's what I figured. There's no way in hell anyone shopping for things they absolutely need will find coupons for 5% of the stuff they're looking for precisely when they need it. The odds are just stacked against that happening.

Yup, they get things like 50 containers of yogurt and 30 packages of baking soda and all sorts of crap like that. Half the shit they buy will spoil before they can even use it. But hey, they got it for free :roll:

DemonGeminiX
06-03-2014, 01:10 PM
Unreal.

Hal-9000
06-03-2014, 03:00 PM
Yup, they get things like 50 containers of yogurt and 30 packages of baking soda and all sorts of crap like that. Half the shit they buy will spoil before they can even use it. But hey, they got it for free :roll:

That's like the Costco mentality up here.....38 gallon jar of mayonnaise is only 5.99!!!

yeah, try eating that monster before it turns into mold ffs :lol:

PorkChopSandwiches
06-03-2014, 04:32 PM
A lot of it was cases of shampoo and sports drinks, the stuff that had a lower shelf life was often donated to a local shelter. Some of them are nuts, and a lot of it is garbage I wouldnt buy, but it does make you think

Teh One Who Knocks
06-03-2014, 04:37 PM
Yeah, it makes me think I have better things to do than spend 18 hours a day looking at stupid coupons :lol:

PorkChopSandwiches
06-03-2014, 04:44 PM
Yeah, I wouldn't actually do it. I also wont be stealing my neighbors papers and dumpster diving for coupons either

Hal-9000
06-03-2014, 07:23 PM
my Mom brought up 3 kids and fed 5 people using coupons all her life....my Dad wasn't making anything and they bought a house, car and did the family thing for years that way.

there is a benefit for sure using coupons and my Ma was a master....she wouldn't spend 18 hours a day but I saw her clipping them out daily and taking a pile every week shopping

Pony
06-03-2014, 08:41 PM
my Mom brought up 3 kids and fed 5 people using coupons all her life....my Dad wasn't making anything and they bought a house, car and did the family thing for years that way.

there is a benefit for sure using coupons and my Ma was a master....she wouldn't spend 18 hours a day but I saw her clipping them out daily and taking a pile every week shopping

Yep. That's different though, I'm sure she only clipped what she would use and buy and wouldn't go pay for the news bin just to steal the coupon section out of all the papers.

PorkChopSandwiches
06-03-2014, 08:42 PM
Who knew couponing was such a HOT topic :lol:

Hal-9000
06-03-2014, 08:54 PM
we're becoming old domesticated bitchez

ffs :lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
06-04-2014, 10:27 AM
Supernatural - current season, episode 22 (only one more episode left and I'm done with the season :( )

and

Master Chef

and

Penny Dreadful - episode 3

Hal-9000
06-04-2014, 02:54 PM
Orphan Black

Continuum

Teh One Who Knocks
06-04-2014, 02:58 PM
Hey Hal, you should give Penny Dreadful a shot, new series on Showtime :thumbsup:

Hal-9000
06-04-2014, 03:33 PM
I'll give it a read, never heard of it

thanks Lance

if you haven't watched Hannibal yet, you and the girlie should check it out....all mood and creepiness :thumbsup:

Teh One Who Knocks
06-04-2014, 03:34 PM
Yeah, it's one I've wanted to check out

Hal-9000
06-04-2014, 03:35 PM
just from a quick read, Penny Dreadful sounds exactly like the Dracula series I watched last year

Teh One Who Knocks
06-04-2014, 03:37 PM
It's very weird, I'll say that :lol:

Got some pretty big names in it for a TV series, even if it is on pay cable...Eva Green, Josh Hartnet, Timothy Dalton

Teh One Who Knocks
06-05-2014, 11:07 AM
Restaurant Stakeout

and

Restaurant Impossible

and

Supernatural - season finale

Hal-9000
06-05-2014, 05:45 PM
got 4 eps of Penny Dreadful and watched about 20 seconds :lol: looks good Lance, thanks

PorkChopSandwiches
06-05-2014, 05:52 PM
Penny Dreadful
(4) Comedy Bang Bang

Hal-9000
06-05-2014, 06:03 PM
Fargo

opening scene with the music, washing machine...excellent

Teh One Who Knocks
06-06-2014, 10:21 AM
American Horror Story: Asylum - episode 1

and

Hell's Kitchen

PorkChopSandwiches
06-06-2014, 02:34 PM
Comedy Bang Bang

Fodster
06-07-2014, 03:06 AM
Homeland :wave:

deebakes
06-07-2014, 12:33 PM
new season of orange is the new black, episodes 1-3 :tup:

Lambchop
06-08-2014, 12:03 AM
Same as above but only watched S02E01 so far. Pretty good shit :thumbsup:

Hugh_Janus
06-08-2014, 10:14 PM
fargo

Teh One Who Knocks
06-09-2014, 10:25 AM
The 100

and

Deal With It

and

Game of Thrones

Hal-9000
06-09-2014, 04:34 PM
Penny Dreadful - episodes 1-5

love it :lol:

Hal-9000
06-09-2014, 04:34 PM
Game of Thrones :thumbsup:

Teh One Who Knocks
06-10-2014, 12:25 PM
American Horror Story: Asylum - episodes 2 and 3

and

Master Chef

and

Goofy
06-10-2014, 12:31 PM
Supernatural, S4 Ep1.......... this show has a shitload of episodes :lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
06-10-2014, 12:32 PM
It's got 9 great seasons :tup:

Goofy
06-10-2014, 12:34 PM
I'm definitely enjoying it, it's right up my street :tup: Ghosts, demons, zombies......... and now apparently angels, god and the devil (although i haven't seen god or big D yet) :lol:

Goofy
06-10-2014, 12:35 PM
Gonna be a while before i can venture into the Supernatural thread though, far too many spoilers no doubt :lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
06-10-2014, 12:36 PM
Yeah, I would stay away from there for a long time :lol:

PorkChopSandwiches
06-10-2014, 02:55 PM
Penny Dreadful got to see our girl naked :tup:

Hal-9000
06-10-2014, 06:15 PM
Continuum and Salem

Goofy
06-10-2014, 06:21 PM
Penny Dreadful got to see our girl naked :tup:

Eva Green? She's shown it all before ;) That any good btw? Seen in advertised on Sky Atlantic but haven't bothered with it yet.

DemonGeminiX
06-10-2014, 06:21 PM
Supernatural, S4 Ep1.......... this show has a shitload of episodes :lol:

Something like 23 or 24 per season.

Teh One Who Knocks
06-10-2014, 06:25 PM
Eva Green? She's shown it all before ;) That any good btw? Seen in advertised on Sky Atlantic but haven't bothered with it yet.

So far we've all liked it, worth a watch :tup:

PorkChopSandwiches
06-10-2014, 06:37 PM

Its good stuff

Goofy
06-10-2014, 06:44 PM
Something like 23 or 24 per season.

172 altogether on netflix :lol:

So far we've all liked it, worth a watch :tup:

I'll watch it in 2016 when i'm done with Supernatural :ok:

PorkChopSandwiches
06-10-2014, 07:16 PM
Its much better than supernatural IMO

Teh One Who Knocks
06-10-2014, 07:20 PM
Its much better than supernatural IMO

:wrong:

PorkChopSandwiches
06-10-2014, 07:21 PM
I know you guys love your cheese which is why I wrote IMO (which means Im correct, you are wrong)

DemonGeminiX
06-10-2014, 07:51 PM

DemonGeminiX
06-10-2014, 07:53 PM
So I need to check out Penny Dreadful?

Hal-9000
06-10-2014, 07:56 PM
So I need to check out Penny Dreadful?

I say yes...sets, mood, content....kinda 1800's Victorian England with gore and horror.

:tup:

Pony
06-10-2014, 09:02 PM
Grabbing the first 5 eps now.

Reminds me I need to do a better job of weekly keeping up with my shows, links get tough to find after a few weeks.

Hugh_Janus
06-10-2014, 09:25 PM
sin city motors

PorkChopSandwiches
06-11-2014, 12:20 AM
Louie

Lambchop
06-11-2014, 12:37 AM
I whored Orange is the New Black over the weekend. Up to episode 11 now. Good shit. Good lesbian elongated nipples shit.

PorkChopSandwiches
06-11-2014, 03:03 AM
Bizarre foods America

Teh One Who Knocks
06-11-2014, 10:23 AM
American Horror Story: Asylum - episode 4