PDA

View Full Version : Cops: Webcam Model Shot Self In Private Parts

Teh One Who Knocks
11-30-2021, 02:47 PM
The Smoking Gun

https://i.imgur.com/pIzDqvK.jpg

NOVEMBER 24--A webcam model accidentally shot herself in the vagina with a 9mm handgun while recording a video earlier this month in her Georgia home, according to a police report.

Responding to an “accidental gunshot wound” call at a residence in Thomaston, a city 40 miles from Macon, a sheriff’s deputy encountered an EMS worker in the property’s driveway around noon on November 9.

The paramedic--who was holding an unloaded handgun and a spent bullet casing in her hands--explained that, “the female had shot herself in her vagina, accidentally.”

According to interviews with other residents of the home, deputies determined that Lauren Hunter Daman, 27, was apparently alone inside her bedroom when the gun discharged.

Jordan Allen, who said he owned the firearm, told deputies he was in the kitchen when he heard a gunshot. Upon reaching the bedroom, he found Daman (seen above) with “a small amount of blood” on her leg. Allen “advised that she started saying that she was sorry. He advised that she told him that she shot herself accidentally.”

Allen told deputies that “Daman has ‘subscribers’ on a sexual web platform called ‘Chatter’” and that she “makes sexual videos of herself and people pay her to see them.” Allen “advised that he thinks that she was recording a video at the time the gun went off.”

A second witness, Addie Ruth Johnson, told deputies that Daman had walked into the home’s living room “saying that she accidentally shot herself.”

It appears that the “web platform” to which Allen referred is actually Chaturbate, a popular adult site that lets models receive “tips” from viewers in return for the performance of requested sex acts. It is unclear whether Daman was broadcasting live when the gun discharged, or whether she was recording a video that would be uploaded to Chaturbate.

Daman was transported from her home (pictured below) to the parking lot of the Upson County Sheriff’s Office, where a helicopter then flew her to a Macon hospital (from which she was released this week).

The shooting, which police classified as “reckless conduct,” is unlikely to result in criminal charges, according to Sheriff Dan Kilgore. During police interviews, Daman’s account of the shooting fluctuated, Kilgore said, with her claiming at one point that the gun went off during a consensual sex act with Allen.

PorkChopSandwiches
11-30-2021, 04:31 PM
Gun wound in the axe wound

DemonGeminiX
11-30-2021, 06:23 PM
What the fuck was she doing? Masturbating with it?

Pony
11-30-2021, 08:15 PM
What the fuck was she doing? Masturbating with it?

Now he's gonna have to clean all the grool out of it.

Godfather
12-01-2021, 03:02 AM
I dono.. I just... I need to see the video.