PDA

View Full Version : 'USE ME FOR YOUR PLEASURE': Doctor red-faced as saucy WhatsApp message flashes up on screen in recording of TV interview posted on his website

Teh One Who Knocks
12-08-2021, 01:33 PM
Claudia Aoraha - The Scottish Sun

https://i.imgur.com/e9boE46.jpg

A DOCTOR was red-faced after a saucy WhatsApp message flashed up on the screen in a record of his TV interview posted on his website.

Dr Samuel White spoke to presenter Patrick Christys after a ban on the doctor posting Covid content online was overruled by a court.

He had previously been accused of spreading misinformation about vaccines and the Government's response to Covid - and was discussing the ordeal on GB News.

The clip of the interview, with Dr White speaking, was then uploaded to his website.

But viewers were quick to notice the embarrassing message that popped up while it was being screen recorded.

The raunchy message flashed up in the clip as Dr White was airing his views about the Government's response to the coronavirus crisis.

It read: "As you rest just give a thought to using me for your pleasure. Having me on my knees doing whatever you say... xxx."

After Twitter users noticed the slip-up and re-posted the clip on social media, Dr White took his website offline.

One person said: "Dr Sam White uploaded this video to his website but in his over-eagerness to get his 'message' out, he obviously didn't watch it back first.

"Unlucky Sam, unlucky."

A second added: "Maybe Dr Sam has an important message about wearing masks?"

A third joked: "I'd like to hear what Suzie Sub thinks about all this. Apparently Dr Sam White is a fan."

A spokesman for Dr White told Indy100 that the clip containing the message had been uploaded to his website by hackers.

PJH Law, employment law experts, wrote on Twitter: "As forewarned in our letter to the NHS CEO on 3 December 2021, Dr Sam has been subject to a smear campaign.

"His website and his mobile have been hacked and Twitter trolls have been making defamatory statements. Dr Sam stands strong."

In June, the doctor posted a video online stating that "masks do nothing" - which caused concerns at his surgery in Hampshire.

'USE ME FOR YOUR PLEASURE'

Dr White had claimed that "lies" around the response of the NHS and the Government towards coronavirus were "so vast" that he could no longer "stomach or tolerate" them.

He was then ordered to stop discussing Covid on social media following his concerns over the vaccine.

The General Medical Council's Interim Orders Tribunal imposed restrictions on Dr White's registration as a GP as a result.

They claimed that his opinions "may have a real impact on patient safety."

It found Dr White allegedly shared information to a "wide and possibly uninformed audience" and did not give an opportunity for "a holistic consideration of Covid, its implications and possible treatments".

But the High Court said this decision was wrong under human rights law.

The tribunal would have to show that the GMC "would probably succeed at any subsequent tribunal hearing in imposing the restrictions which were now sought."

However, Mr Justice Dove said it was clear that the tribunal had not done this and concluded there had been an "error of law and a clear misdirection."

deebakes
12-09-2021, 04:25 AM
good for him :tup:

Godfather
12-09-2021, 07:24 AM
This is why I turn preview off on all incoming texts :lol: