PDA

View Full Version : Depraved female maths teacher, 29, romped with two teenage students at hotel

Teh One Who Knocks
12-28-2021, 03:26 PM
By Dimitris Kouimtsidis & Chris Murphy - The Daily Star

https://i.imgur.com/RSFe9k2.jpg

A depraved female teacher has been jailed after she romped with two teenage students at a hotel.

Christina Sosbe, 29, had sex with two 16-year-old male pupils whom she taught maths to in December 2018.

According to local news station WFMJ, authorities in the US state of Ohio were called in when it emerged that she was preying on the pupils.

According to Assistant Prosecutor Gabe Wildman, Sosbe was a teacher at a programme located inside Choffin Career and Technical Centre in Youngstown when she had sexual relations with the students.

She had been indicted on three counts and was sentenced to one year in prison, along with having to register as a Tier Three Sex Offender after she pleaded guilty to one count of sexual battery – constituting a third degree felony.

https://i.imgur.com/K8ey456.jpg

Two other counts of sexual battery filed against Sosbe were dropped in exchange for her guilty plea.

She faced a possible maximum five-year prison sentence, but instead will serve a fifth of the time.

A spokesperson for Choffin told the channel that Sosbe was not employed by the school but worked for an organisation called Pace that was located in Choffin.

Wildman said Sosbe romped with the teens at a hotel on Courthouse Square, with the establishment having changed its ownership since then.

The 29-year-old’s license to teach maths was permanently revoked last year.

Last month, a female teacher was jailed for two years after admitting to a relationship with a female pupil.

Disgraced sports tutor Erin Hebblewhite, 29, admitted to seven charges which involved abusing her position to groom and sexually abuse a 16-year-old at Connaught School for Girls in London.

The teen, who cannot be named for legal reasons, said that Hebblewhite was the first person she had ever kissed and also said she lost her virginity to the teacher in a restaurant bathroom by “digital penetration” around Valentine’s Day.

deebakes
12-28-2021, 03:36 PM
a threesome then?

Muddy
12-28-2021, 04:09 PM
Is it normal to refer to math in the plural form?

deebakes
12-28-2021, 05:04 PM
from the uk yes

Pony
12-28-2021, 05:07 PM

Only if you're talking about more than one math.

Teh One Who Knocks
12-28-2021, 05:12 PM

DGX is kinda a stickler about it and says that is the correct way to spell it.

lost in melb.
12-28-2021, 11:24 PM

Only in America do they not do it

DemonGeminiX
12-29-2021, 12:55 AM
DGX is kinda a stickler about it and says that is the correct way to spell it.

:shock:

:willie:

Why I oughta...

RBP
12-29-2021, 02:08 AM
:lol:

RBP
12-29-2021, 02:08 AM
Only in America do they not do it

Because fuck you.

DemonGeminiX
12-29-2021, 02:19 AM

Seriously though, went through school throughout the 80s, and in the early 90s up to '93.. it was called "Math". Went to college periodically throughout the 90s and oughts, graduated with a degree in MATH in 2005, and everyone was calling it MATH. Somewhere after 2005, around 2008 or 2009, I notice people starting to call it MATHS. Why? I have no idea. It's like somebody just pulled it out of their ass and everybody just jumped onboard. I hate following the crowd anyway, so I'm resisting the change. And I don't give a damn what the rest of the world calls it. They're wrong. It is called MATH.

lost in melb.
12-29-2021, 06:10 AM
Because fuck you.

Or f*** the British?

Expected such colourful behaviour from an American :meh:

lost in melb.
12-29-2021, 06:18 AM

Seriously though, went through school throughout the 80s, and in the early 90s up to '93.. it was called "Math". Went to college periodically throughout the 90s and oughts, graduated with a degree in MATH in 2005, and everyone was calling it MATH. Somewhere after 2005, around 2008 or 2009, I notice people starting to call it MATHS. Why? I have no idea. It's like somebody just pulled it out of their ass and everybody just jumped onboard. I hate following the crowd anyway, so I'm resisting the change. And I don't give a damn what the rest of the world calls it. They're wrong. It is called MATH.

Both are abbreviations from Mathematics. We call it maths because we kept the 's' on the end.

Math's

I think RBP probably right. You changed a whole lot of stuff because you wanted to be distinct from the rest of the english-speaking family.

This includes getting the bat from cricket and making it round and also wearing thick padding when you play rugby :)

Teh One Who Knocks
12-29-2021, 03:19 PM
:shock:

:willie:

Why I oughta...:dance:

RBP
12-29-2021, 04:28 PM
Both are abbreviations from Mathematics. We call it maths because we kept the 's' on the end.

Math's

I think RBP probably right. You changed a whole lot of stuff because you wanted to be distinct from the rest of the english-speaking family.

:faint: I have a tear in my eye.

This includes getting the bat from cricket and making it round and also wearing thick padding when you play rugby :)

:lol: Both improvements.

lost in melb.
12-29-2021, 04:44 PM
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSnvb7u65FFOeS8iN5B_dWU7WMm_PlFY KUjtw&usqp=CAU

Pony
12-29-2021, 05:43 PM
:rofl:

DemonGeminiX
12-29-2021, 08:48 PM

Math's

If it's an abbreviation, then you drop the entire part that you're cutting off. You don't keep a letter from the end just because. People making up their own damn rules. [-(

lost in melb.
12-30-2021, 03:38 AM
If it's an abbreviation, then you drop the entire part that you're cutting off. You don't keep a letter from the end just because. People making up their own damn rules. [-(

:potkettle:

https://media2.giphy.com/media/fpjdKdw0YwjHa/giphy.webp?cid=6c09b95226c4d91b348886b475f4a27918c bac5dd78a92e3&rid=giphy.webp&ct=g

DemonGeminiX
12-30-2021, 04:26 AM
:potkettle:

https://media2.giphy.com/media/fpjdKdw0YwjHa/giphy.webp?cid=6c09b95226c4d91b348886b475f4a27918c bac5dd78a92e3&rid=giphy.webp&ct=g

I'm not quite sure what you're pointing out.

RBP
12-30-2021, 05:21 AM
I'm not quite sure what you're pointing out.

https://i.imgur.com/E9ZtkzR.jpg?1