PDA

View Full Version : January 6th - the day the United States and democracy almost died

Teh One Who Knocks
01-06-2022, 11:38 AM
What are your plans to commemorate the one year anniversary of the WORST DAY IN AMERICAN HISTORY? I'm thinking maybe spend the day solemnly reflecting on how SO MANY people died during the insurrection, reading from AOC's Twitter and/or IG feed to be a better ally and understand how she came SO CLOSE to dying on that fateful day. Try and understand why I am so racist just because I am a white person. So much that we can do.

Never Forget.

Griffin
01-06-2022, 11:45 AM
PULL YOUR FINGER OUT OF YOUR ASS!

Muddy
01-06-2022, 11:57 AM
Yep, good day to stay off the news. It was a colossally stupid stunt they pulled. Very damaging to the GOP. That's all the left needed was a second race card to play..

lost in melb.
01-06-2022, 11:58 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ErN8N_5XYAAhBrf?format=jpg&name=medium

:wave:

lost in melb.
01-06-2022, 11:59 AM
Yep, good day to stay off the news. It was a colossally stupid stunt they pulled. Very damaging to the GOP. That's all the left needed was a second race card to play..

yes, milked to the last drop and Trump was finally booted off twitter

Pony
01-06-2022, 01:09 PM
yes, milked to the last drop and Trump was finally booted off twitter

It's not the last drop yet, One of my family members has been on and on about it multiple times a week because she sees stories in the news about how Trump is going to prison for it. Because he's a murderer.

Griffin
01-06-2022, 01:19 PM
Well there are also those out there that believe the plandemic was a necessary response to a natural occurrence.

Muddy
01-06-2022, 01:59 PM
It's not the last drop yet, One of my family members has been on and on about it multiple times a week because she sees stories in the news about how Trump is going to prison for it. Because he's a murderer.

They've hardly played their last card out of this deck yet.

Teh One Who Knocks
01-06-2023, 03:32 PM
Please bow your heads and honor the fallen with a moment of silence on this 2nd anniversary of the WORST DAY IN AMERICAN HISTORY.

Teh One Who Knocks
01-09-2023, 08:36 PM
https://i.imgur.com/t4dpOfh.png

This is from the US Mint.

:ffs:

lost in melb.
01-10-2023, 12:43 AM
https://i.imgur.com/t4dpOfh.png

This is from the US Mint.

:ffs:

Lest we forget! :hand:

KevinD
01-10-2023, 01:20 AM
Un freaking believable.

Wait, you sure thats not the Franklin Mint?

Teh One Who Knocks
01-10-2023, 02:32 AM
Un freaking believable.

Wait, you sure thats not the Franklin Mint?Nope, it's the US Mint, I'm on their email list and I received that today.

deebakes
01-10-2023, 03:18 AM
make sure you get enough for the collectors!

lost in melb.
01-10-2023, 03:39 AM
Imagine if they put these into circulation

:rofl:

Teh One Who Knocks
01-10-2023, 11:05 AM
Imagine if they put these into circulation

:rofl:

It's not coinage meant for circulation. In addition to the standard coins minted for circulation and commemorative coins meant for collectors, the Mint also makes medals/medallions like these strictly for collectors. They have no face value like the coins do.

lost in melb.
01-11-2023, 08:07 AM
It's not coinage meant for circulation. In addition to the standard coins minted for circulation and commemorative coins meant for collectors, the Mint also makes medals/medallions like these strictly for collectors. They have no face value like the coins do.

I know. I just thought it would be ridiculous.