PDA

View Full Version : Let the GOP Civil war began

lost in melb.
02-08-2022, 02:16 AM
Pence: Trump ‘wrong’ to say 2020 election could be overturned

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/pence-says-trump-was-wrong-that-he-could-have-overturned-2020-election-result-2022-02-04/

Saturday was the first salvo in a direct attack on Trump by his inner circle.

And there will be more, considering that DeSantis is now seen as a candidate as capable of winning

Except, of course, Trump will never let anyone outshine him and he will never leave the stage without bloodshed.

My prediction is that Trump will use his MAGAs and the millions of dollars he is extracting from them to run the dirtiest political campaign in the history of the US against people in his own party.

Muddy
02-08-2022, 02:35 AM
I don't think people give a rats ass about these guys these days? Except maybe the Libs, they are fkn brain damaged from the Trump administrations time in office.. :lol:

lost in melb.
02-08-2022, 05:21 AM
But I still get Trump news to my inbox every day. Isn't he relevant anymore? :lol:

Muddy
02-08-2022, 03:04 PM
But I still get Trump news to my inbox every day. Isn't he relevant anymore? :lol:

I think you are getting it from sources that are brain damaged from his time in office and they just cant seem to move on.

Pony
02-08-2022, 04:09 PM
I think you are getting it from sources that are brain damaged from his time in office and they just cant seem to move on.

Gotta keep the narrative going or else people will start to see what's going on in the current administration.

Teh One Who Knocks
02-08-2022, 04:14 PM
Gotta keep the narrative going or else people will start to see what's going on in the current administration.

Sounds like someone needs to go to re-education camp :nono:

lost in melb.
02-12-2022, 11:42 AM

It's a hard ask to accept that he's no longer relevant. He's the only individual that can f*ck things good for GOP in 2022.

I guess we wait and see :suspect: