PDA

View Full Version : Toddler drowned in pool while mum ‘modelled for OnlyFans party’

Teh One Who Knocks
02-17-2022, 11:54 AM
Jordan King for Metro.co.uk

https://i.imgur.com/8gd4THh.png

A two-year-old boy drowned at a pool party in Thailand while his ‘dad was photographing his mum for her OnlyFans account’.

Wiyada Pontawee, 26, took her son, Chawanakon Hancharoenpanna, to a villa in the city of Pattaya – where she and her husband seemed to be attending a party that doubled as a photoshoot on Valentine’s Day.

She and several other models used the location to create online content while guests were photographed eating grilled prawns and drinking whiskey.

Chawanakon was pictured paddling in the pool with his younger brother and another unnamed child at the same time.

The boy’s dad, Pongrit, was photographing Wiyada when the tragedy happened at around 10pm that night.

He said: ‘I was working, then I heard a sound from the water and saw my boy in the pool. He was choking – so I jumped in to help him but it was too late.’

The parents called an ambulance and paramedics gave Chawanakon CPR but he could not be revived.

https://i.imgur.com/XNeoo0n.jpg

Throughout the whole ordeal, Chawanakon’s parents ‘were weeping and crying’, the medical team said.

Chawanakon was rushed to hospital but doctors could not save him either and he was pronounced dead.

He was just two days away from his third birthday.

Wiyada, who uses the nickname ‘Soda’, said: ‘I’m heartbroken. I don’t want to live anymore. I am praying to bring my son back to life.’

The local rescue service said: ‘The medical team provided the best assistance but were unable to save the child’s life’.

Staff warned parents to watch their children closely while in swimming pools.

An investigation into the little boy’s death has not yet been announced.

Muddy
02-17-2022, 03:04 PM
Dumb whore.

PorkChopSandwiches
02-17-2022, 06:01 PM
It can happen anywhere anytime

deebakes
02-18-2022, 01:13 AM
more whoring for that one now