PDA

View Full Version : Mom Accused of Providing 14-Year-Old Boy with Meth on Multiple Occasions to Help Him Relax

Teh One Who Knocks
02-18-2022, 12:07 PM
By Christine Pelisek - People Magazine

https://i.imgur.com/9vklazll.jpg

A Florida woman was arrested Saturday for allegedly providing a 14-year-old boy with methamphetamine, police said.

Cheryl Ann Asiq, 38, is facing three counts of aggravated child abuse and three counts of contributing to the delinquency of a minor.

According to a Pasco County Sheriff's Office affidavit obtained by PEOPLE, Asiq gave the boy methamphetamine on three different occasions between Feb. 10 and 12.

"Per the victim, [Asiq] provided the methamphetamine, she held the foil paper that contained the drugs, and she heated the foil with a lighter to cook the drug as the victim used a plastic straw to inhale the vapors from the foil," the affidavit states.

A family member of the teen allegedly called 911 on Feb. 12 after she spoke with him on the phone and "realized the victim was hallucinating," the affidavit states.

Police said after the 911 call, the family member talked to Asiq, who allegedly claimed she gave the boy a Xanax pill.

According to the affidavit, first responders went to the boy's home on Feb. 12 and "one of the responders reported to law enforcement that [Asiq] was at the scene, and she asked if she was going to jail."

The teen was taken to the hospital. Asiq allegedly called the victim, who reported to police that Asiq asked him "to lie to anyone who asked about her involvement with providing the drugs," the affidavit states.

Asiq allegedly admitted to police she gave the boy the stimulant drug on three occasions.

"[Asiq] said she thought the drugs would help the victim relax, but it had an adverse effect," the affidavit states.

Asiq is currently being held in Land O Lakes Jail. Her attorney could not be reached for comment.

DemonGeminiX
02-18-2022, 01:02 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oh4tHpUflDA

RBP
02-19-2022, 05:09 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oh4tHpUflDA

:huh:

DemonGeminiX
02-19-2022, 01:18 PM
:huh:

All she needed to do was play him this song. Didn't have to give him meth. Would've worked like a charm.

RBP
02-19-2022, 01:33 PM
All she needed to do was play him this song. Didn't have to give him meth. Would've worked like a charm.

I am not sure a mother singing a song with a 14 year old boy celebrating gay sex and delayed orgasm is considered good parenting either.

But not my specialty, so I could be wrong.

DemonGeminiX
02-19-2022, 02:04 PM
I am not sure a mother singing a song with a 14 year old boy celebrating gay sex and delayed orgasm is considered good parenting either.

But not my specialty, so I could be wrong.

:lol:

It's better than feeding him Meth.

RBP
02-20-2022, 11:03 AM
:lol:

It's better than feeding him Meth.

Fair point. :lol:

PorkChopSandwiches
02-22-2022, 05:17 PM
Maybe he had ADHD

Muddy
02-22-2022, 08:02 PM
Isn't the reaction to meth the opposite of calming?

PorkChopSandwiches
02-22-2022, 08:15 PM
Stimulants are often used for people with ADHD, they are hyper already and it helps level them out. Where if you are not ADHD and you take them, they wire you up.

All that being said, I dont believe meth is an approved option