PDA

View Full Version : Ryanair passenger jailed for masturbating next to woman on flight after 'getting a vibe'

Teh One Who Knocks
02-24-2022, 12:27 PM
By Gordon Deegan & Ewan Gleadow - The Daily Star

https://i.imgur.com/thQcHXw.jpg

A 25-year-old man has been jailed for three months after he masturbated beside a female passenger on board a Ryanair flight to Ireland.

Judge Mary Larkin at Ennis District Court described Ioan Remi Makula's "abuse" on board the flight to Shannon, Ireland as "outrageous".

Judge Larkin said that Makula "upset the woman beside him and upset the entire plane and that can't be tolerated", The Irish Mirror reported.

Sgt Aiden Lonergan told the court that Makula was seen masturbating on the Shannon-bound flight from Manchester earlier this month.

He said statements were taken from the captain, crew and passengers along with CCTV of the incident taken.

He added that "passengers were described as being very upset as a result of the incident," and Makula was brought before the court charged in connection with the incident.

The court heard that Makula has 51 previous convictions, primarily road traffic related but also included a conviction for assault causing harm in 2016 where he received a jail term of nine months.

Darragh Hassett, Makula's solicitor, said that his instructions from Makula are that "he was on a flight and there was a female sitting beside him and he picked up a vibe that she wanted to see his penis."

He continued: "That is what he did. He said that he didn't masturbate on the plane and he said that he had a very clear understanding from the female beside him that she wanted to see his penis.

"He wants to apologise to other passengers and staff - it goes far beyond what you would call inflight entertainment.

"It was a spur of the moment thing. Mr Makula got this vibe from the female and staff came over to him immediately and he got himself right on the plane and it didn't happen a second time."

Hassett said that Makula was pleading guilty to engaging in behaviour of a threatening, abusive or insulting nature whether by word or gesture with intent to cause a breach of the peace on board the Manchester to Shannon flight.

https://i.imgur.com/qYfhs2f.jpg

He added that Makula "is very sorry".

"It was totally inappropriate behaviour and he assures me that it won't happen again," he said.

Mr Hassett said that Makula, who has been in custody since he was arrested, was pleading guilty to being a person on board a Ryanair flight no FR4776 from Manchester to Shannon on February 4th and engaging in behaviour of a threatening, abusive or insulting nature whether by word or gesture with intent to cause of breach of the peace of being reckless as to whether a breach of the peace might have been occasioned.

The charge is contrary to Section 2(a) of the Air Navigation and Transport Act.

Judge Larkin backdated the sentence to when Makula was first brought into custody and set recognisance in the event of an appeal to the circuit court.

RBP
02-25-2022, 02:41 AM
Developmental issue.

lost in melb.
02-25-2022, 09:23 AM
Developmental issue.

:-k

Teh One Who Knocks
02-25-2022, 11:12 AM
Developmental issue.

He got a vibe :hand:

deebakes
03-02-2022, 02:01 AM
i once got a handjob and fingered a female passenger on an international flight, that was kind of fun :lol:

lost in melb.
03-02-2022, 07:46 AM
i once got a handjob and fingered a female passenger on an international flight, that was kind of fun :lol:

Did you know her before the flight?

deebakes
03-03-2022, 02:26 AM
nope :lol:

deebakes
03-03-2022, 02:26 AM
and would never see/connect with her again :lol: