PDA

View Full Version : Just to get it out in the open...

DemonGeminiX
02-26-2022, 12:08 AM
Putin is the bad guy in this situation. He and Russia are the bad guys.

My :2cents:

That is all.

lost in melb.
02-26-2022, 12:29 AM
Yes, they are the invaders.

P.s. We should make this the rule from now on. Whoever invades another country is the bad guy :twisted:

DemonGeminiX
02-26-2022, 03:06 AM
P.s. We should make this the rule from now on. Whoever invades another country is the bad guy :twisted:

Not that simple.

lost in melb.
02-26-2022, 05:13 AM
Not that simple.

:haha:

perrhaps
02-26-2022, 11:10 AM
I'll stick my neck out and go a step further and add my penny's worth.

Anyone who praises Putin for being a "genius" and blames the invasion on a "rigged" election in another hemisphere is a fucking idiot.

DemonGeminiX
02-26-2022, 07:41 PM
Putin is now warning NATO to withdraw from some nations. Fuck Putin.

Muddy
02-26-2022, 07:56 PM
Putin is now warning NATO to withdraw from some nations. Fuck Putin.

Yeah man.. we may need to arm up and teach this bitch a lesson.. Little short punk faggot..

RBP
02-26-2022, 08:06 PM
Why am I hearing comments here and there supporting Russia in this?

DemonGeminiX
02-26-2022, 10:48 PM

Because you're listening to fucking commie bastards.

RBP
02-27-2022, 02:51 AM

I don't think so, I think there's a right wing fringe Qanon conspiracy theory about this being a continuation of the global fight against some rich liberal sex offenders. Or something, but it's coming from the right.

DemonGeminiX
02-27-2022, 03:05 AM
I don't think so, I think there's a right wing fringe Qanon conspiracy theory about this being a continuation of the global fight against some rich liberal sex offenders. Or something, but it's coming from the right.

They must be nuts then.

RBP
02-27-2022, 03:14 AM
They must be nuts then.

yes :lol:

Godfather
02-27-2022, 03:29 AM

I didn't want to be the first to say it, but that's what I'm seeing too. Some of it is like the 4chan /pol/ tongue-in-cheek where I think at good chunk of them are posting inflammatory and pro-Putin ideology and conspiracies (hopefully) just for their own entertainment, but I posted a vid in our Gifs thread yesterday with some right wing lunatic getting a room full of people cheering for Putin. It's... confusing.

RBP
02-27-2022, 03:52 AM
I didn't want to be the first to say it, but that's what I'm seeing too. Some of it is like the 4chan /pol/ tongue-in-cheek where I think at good chunk of them are posting inflammatory and pro-Putin ideology and conspiracies (hopefully) just for their own entertainment, but I posted a vid in our Gifs thread yesterday with some right wing lunatic getting a room full of people cheering for Putin. It's... confusing.

I saw your video post. I think that was AFPI if I remember. I was confused by that also... one weird explanation I read was that Trump, and therefore many devotees, respects strongman leadership that speaks their mind (including hyperbolic threats) and doesn't tolerate bullshit... bullshit as defined as pretty much anything social-justice related. I am not sure... and then the hatred for Tucker Carlson... seems misplaced although the same argument is used.

Yeah, I don't know.

Hikari Kisugi
02-27-2022, 09:14 AM

No main support is from his funded right wing channels, Putin is the least commie man on earth, he's way beyond hitler in terms of control and right wing authoritian

Putin has been very smart for over ten years he has funded right wing groups with a pro Putin stance, now that is seen as the base for certain groups and sub groups, the message has been corroded, and it has stoked the divison within both the US and the EU.
He has used media very effectively, and controls through friends and influence massive amounts of it.
That cunt Nigel farage has been a mouthpiece for him,a nd it took him until yesterday to actually suggest Russia might be doing something wrong, 2 days ago he was calling for NATO to publically state Ukraine would never be allowed to join to pacify Putin.

Muddy
02-27-2022, 03:57 PM

The commie bastard propagating this bullshit is Trump. Fuck him..

He has a whole army of retards that lap up and religiously follow everything that comes out of his blood belching vagina of a mouth..

DemonGeminiX
02-27-2022, 04:47 PM
This is not a Trump thread, guys. Knock it off.

Muddy
02-27-2022, 04:53 PM
Sorry I answered Rainbows question and spoke Voldemorts name.