PDA

View Full Version : Man killed in dispute over parking space at Chuck E. Cheese

Teh One Who Knocks
07-28-2011, 09:26 PM
The Los Angeles Times

http://i.imgur.com/DfjMS.jpg

Authorities are looking for a suspect they say killed another man in a dispute over a parking space at a Chuck E. Cheese’s restaurant in Walnut Park.

Robert Herrera, 27, shot and killed Daniel Villanueva, 29, of Huntington Park in April, officials said Thursday.

While authorities welcome the public’s help in finding Herrera, the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department urged people to avoid contact with the suspect, who is considered armed and dangerous.

“If seen, DO NOT CONTACT HIM,” the department wrote in a news release. “Robert Herrera has multiple warrants for his arrest, and he should be considered ARMED AND DANGEROUS.”

A department spokeswoman said Herrera is thought to be hiding in L.A. County.

The department credited TV news broadcasts with developing a break in the case by airing composite drawings of the suspects, which led to information that helped identify Herrera and a woman who was with him.

She has been identified as Heira Herrera, his sister. She was arrested and charged in connection with the killing, the department said.

Muddy
07-28-2011, 09:30 PM
I saw a statistic somewhere on how many fights actually begin over a parking spot... It was a crazy number..

JoeyB
07-28-2011, 10:25 PM
I saw a statistic somewhere on how many fights actually begin over a parking spot... It was a crazy number..

About a year or two ago in a parking lot not a mile from my house, one young woman stabbed another with an ice pick over a parking spot.

When I heard about it on the news, I had two reactions, first, I warned my Mom to never attempt to dispute anyone over a parking spot, to just give it to them regardless of right; and two, that it was a profoundly stupid way to basically throw your life away. Young woman, charges like that...welcome to no future!

Muddy
07-28-2011, 10:55 PM
People get nuts, man... It's ridiculous...

AntZ
07-28-2011, 11:16 PM
I remember once going to Tower Records at a mall, I turned down the row in front of the door and there was a spot! A car was coming from the other direction and was still about 10 spots away! As I got out of my truck, this car pulls up behind me and these two 30ish loud mouth bar-fly bitches start screaming that I took their spot! I said, get lost! and walked into the store. About 5 mins. they walk in the store and are still screaming that I stole their spot! An employee had to ask them to quiet down or leave!

JoeyB
07-29-2011, 05:14 AM
I remember once going to Tower Records at a mall, I turned down the row in front of the door and there was a spot! A car was coming from the other direction and was still about 10 spots away! As I got out of my truck, this car pulls up behind me and these two 30ish loud mouth bar-fly bitches start screaming that I took their spot! I said, get lost! and walked into the store. About 5 mins. they walk in the store and are still screaming that I stole their spot! An employee had to ask them to quiet down or leave!

Did you fuck either of them?