PDA

View Full Version : Feminist Tells Transgender Activist Who Identifies As ‘Mother’ Not To Use Women’s Spaces In Heated Confrontation

Teh One Who Knocks
03-22-2022, 03:17 PM
By Amanda Prestigiacomo - The Daily Wire

https://i.imgur.com/QjyCZWcl.png

A British feminist told a transgender activist, who is a biological male but identifies as female, not to use women’s spaces, video from the NCAA swimming finals shows.

“At the NCAA swim finals Kellie Jay Keen takes on transgender activist who lived nearly 50 years as a man, fathered three children, and now says ‘I’m a mother,'” Madeleine Kearns of National Review reported.

Keen is the founder of Standing for Women. “This campaign is to focus specifically on the word woman and other female language that clearly defines women and our rights,” the group’s website reads. “The purpose of this campaign is to raise funds for promoting the fight back to this global assault of women.”

“On the basis of the comfort and dignity of girls and women, I’m asking you — telling you, please do not use women’s spaces,” Keen told the transgender activist. “It makes them feel uncomfortable.”

“My girls and the other women I am with, are very comfortable with me in the bathroom and the locker room,” the transgender activist responded.

“Fortunately,” Keen replied, “I am not your daughter and my daughter is not your daughter … she would feel very uncomfortable.”

“I am not here for a debate … I would ask you to please call off your dog,” the activist said, sparking anger from those in the area.

“I beg your pardon,” Keen sharply responded.

“I’m asking you as a mother: do not use female spaces, it makes women and girls feel very uncomfortable,” the feminist added.

“As a mother, I am very —,” the transgender activist said.

“How dare you, you are not a mother,” Keen interjected.

“You never birthed your children, you are not a mother,” another woman yelled.

WATCH:
Keen last week went viral for another discussion she had with a spectator watching 22-year-old Lia Thomas swim at the women’s NCAA championships. Thomas is a biological male who used to compete against male swimmers before identifying as female.

“I’m a woman, and that is not a woman,” Keen said, referring to Thomas, video shows.

“Let me ask you, are you a biologist?” the male spectator responded.

“Oh my God,” Keen said, “don’t be ridiculous. I’m not a vet, but I know what a dog is. … You rely on stupid arguments, because you don’t have an argument.”

The video, as of Monday morning, has 1.4 million views.

WATCH:

Muddy
03-22-2022, 03:23 PM
Don't womens bathrooms always have stalls with doors and locks in them?