PDA

View Full Version : Viral cheerleader chest-touch video turning into March Madness controversy

Teh One Who Knocks
03-23-2022, 11:59 AM
By Jaclyn Hendricks - New York Post

Officials at the University of Arizona and TCU have been in communication following Sunday’s game, stemming from an incident that seemingly includes a player and performer, the Fort Worth-Star Telegram reported Tuesday.

Following Arizona’s 85-80 overtime win over TCU, in which the Wildcats advanced to the Sweet 16, guard Bennedict Mathurin was seen heading to the locker room, as the TCU Showgirls stood nearby. In videos that have circulated online, social media has speculated as to whether or not he touched the chest — and if so, if it was intentional — of a TCU performer while exiting the court.

As of Tuesday, it appears Mathurin has not addressed the incident on Instagram or Twitter.
https://i.imgur.com/enYmSCj.png

Mathurin, a 19-year-old sophomore, recorded 30 points in Sunday’s victory over TCU, logging eight rebounds and two assists. He is largely considered a top prospect in this year’s NBA Draft.

Arizona, the No. 1 seed in the South Region, is slated to face No.5 Houston on Thursday.

Muddy
03-23-2022, 12:55 PM
I dont think he touched her..

Teh One Who Knocks
03-23-2022, 01:00 PM
I dont think he touched her..

You think? It looks to me like he does.

Muddy
03-23-2022, 01:12 PM
You think? It looks to me like he does.

I think he was just running with his hands out signing.. 'yeahhh Im the mannnn' and he pulled them in a little too late.. It has to be hype out there when all eyes are on you.. But, I could be wrong..

Teh One Who Knocks
03-23-2022, 01:19 PM
I think he was just running with his hands out signing.. 'yeahhh Im the mannnn' and he pulled them in a little too late.. It has to be hype out there when all eyes are on you.. But, I could be wrong..

I'm not saying it was intentional, can't really tell from the clip, but I do think he touched her.

deebakes
03-24-2022, 12:44 AM
saw this earlier, want to hear the cheerleaders story, it is hard to tell, looks like it could be a subtle brushing. i am thinking he had his hands down for 'high fives' and no one was there for it but her tit :lol: