PDA

View Full Version : Dozens of elite Parachute Regiment troops 'were recorded having an ORGY with woman smuggled onto their barracks'

Teh One Who Knocks
06-09-2022, 11:18 AM
By CHRIS MATTHEWS FOR MAILONLINE

https://i.imgur.com/5xsN3FQ.png

Dozens of elite Parachute Regiment troops 'were recorded having an orgy with a woman who was smuggled inside their barracks'.

Soldiers from the 3rd Battalion the Parachute Regiment of 16 Air Assault Brigade took part in what appeared to be a consensual orgy with a red-headed woman that was filmed, The Sun reported.

The woman had been smuggled into Merville Barracks in Colchester, Essex, and one soldier was even seen saluting as his friend had sex with the woman, it is believed.

Footage of the orgy has shocked army chiefs and forced the Royal Military Police to launch an investigation.

The main strands of investigation are how the woman was brought onto the base and whether any military orders were broken.

An Army spokesperson said: 'The Army expects the highest standards of behaviour from all personnel.

'Anyone not maintaining these standards will be investigated.'

The Army describe 16 Air Assault Brigade as a 'specially trained' force that are 'equipped to deploy by parachute, helicopter and air-landing'.

Their man role is to help the Air Assault Task Force, a group of soldiers always at the ready for 'a full spectrum of missions, from non-combatant evacuation ops to war fighting'.

lost in melb.
06-09-2022, 01:19 PM
Filming it was a bright move :loser:

DemonGeminiX
06-09-2022, 02:09 PM
Filming it was a bright move :loser:

I've been ranting against that type of thing for more than a decade now. People taking pictures and recording shit then putting it online, bragging about your illegal exploits on social media... they might as well just call the police and turn themselves in as soon as the upload is complete. The digital age has made people way more stupid.

PorkChopSandwiches
06-09-2022, 03:29 PM
The horror

deebakes
06-09-2022, 08:53 PM
i'm very glad cell phone cameras and social media weren't popular when i was in college... although some of those chicks would be good to have in the old spank bank folder

Fodster
06-10-2022, 05:27 AM
Came here for the video....

Pony
06-10-2022, 09:18 AM
Came here for the video....

:popcorn::dwank::drool:
:wank::tongue::lwank:
:cheers: :uwank: :point:

lost in melb.
06-10-2022, 03:31 PM
:popcorn::dwank::drool: