PDA

View Full Version : 'Time traveller' from 2906 claims zombie pig will escape lab and spread virus in 2022

Teh One Who Knocks
08-15-2022, 01:37 PM
By Jacob Rawley & Steven White - The Daily Record

https://i.imgur.com/jLuTUPB.png

A self-proclaimed time traveller who says that they are from the year 2906 has made some bold claims about the next few months, including a zombie pig virus.

From humans receiving superpowers to a world located inside earth being discovered, it appears we're in for a busy winter. The time traveller - who happens to run a TikTok account with more than 76,000 followers - has also claimed that US president Joe Biden will leave office this year.

The time-travelling social media influencer from nearly 900 years in the future has outlined some predictions that are due to begin from October, reports the Mirror. To kick things off, a zombie pig will apparently escape a lab, spreading a virus to more than half of all pigs.

Posting under the username @timevoyaging, a recent video has outlined five major events that they say will happen between now and next January. The post received 2,400 likes and 240 comments from some convinced - and some bewildered - followers.

The 30-second clip starts out with the user saying: "October 8, 2022: "Attention! Yes, I'm a real time traveller from the year 2906, remember these five dates to come.

"October 8, 2022: A zombie pig escapes a lab, which leads to 60% of all pigs getting infected.

"November 1, 2022: Classified files are released about aliens that have landed on Earth.

"November 14, 2022: 10 humans receive powers from the sun, including telekinesis, strength and others.

"December 10, 2022: President Biden will be removed from office due to health issues.

"January 13, 2023: Azawa will be discovered, which is another world inside of Earth."

Users were split between the accuracy of the events with some terrified by them and others believing that most were too crazy to really happen, reports the Daily Star.

One user posted: "The Biden one IS the only one that sounds realistic lol," while another wrote: "Dec 10??? Let me put that down on my calendar."

Some were more sceptical about time travellers in general: "If you look up all the time travellers on here they all been saying the same things for years nothing came true?!?" while others seemed to be worried about the creepy animal claim: "Oh no!!! Not zombie pigs!!!"

Another user was keen to know more about an upcoming major sporting event by asking: "who wins the world cup 2022."

A separate so-called time traveller from the year 2743 claimed that England will win this year's men's football World Cup in Qatar, which starts later than normal in November due to the country's extreme summer heat.

deebakes
08-15-2022, 11:14 PM
porky?

PorkChopSandwiches
08-16-2022, 04:24 PM
I'm on it