PDA

View Full Version : Elderly Man Blames Satan for Penis Grab

AntZ
07-30-2011, 06:14 PM
Elderly Man Blames Satan for Penis Grab

Friday, 29 Jul 2011, 10:17 PM MST

MyFoxPhoenix.com Staff

http://i.imgur.com/PtXef.jpg

GLENDALE, Ariz. - A man is accused of forcing his maid to inappropriately touch him and he's blaming Satan for what happened.

Police say 76-year-old Bobby Guyton put the woman's hand on his penis on four occasions while she cleaned his trailer home near 71st Avenue and Maryland.

The victim came forward in June. She said Guyton was making sexual comments towards her and she felt uncomfortable.

Court documents state at one point, he gave her a hug, grabbed her hand and forced her to touch him.

During a confrontation call between the woman and Guyton, he stated that he didn't know why he did it because he didn't get any enjoyment out of it.

Court records show he told her Satan must have got a hold of him and said he had not had sex since the 1980s. He was apologetic and asked for her forgiveness.

Officers arrested him on Tuesday.

In a police interview, Guyton denied grabbing the victim, but said she was angry because he was going to fire her. He stated that she tried to take a swing at him, but hit him in the groin - and he grabbed her hand as it was on his penis.

Later in the interview, Guyton said he may have kept her hand on his penis for several seconds longer than necessary.

Guyton faces a felony count of sexual abuse.

deebakes
07-30-2011, 06:58 PM
No sex for 30 years validates this.

Satan
07-31-2011, 03:07 AM
Peeps be blaming me for all their fucked up shit. Ain't my fault this mofo can't get laid and has to perv on peeps to get his jollies.

[-(

Loser
07-31-2011, 03:24 AM
Peeps be blaming me for all their fucked up shit. Ain't my fault this mofo can't get laid and has to perv on peeps to get his jollies.

[-(

Hey bro, got a proposition for ya pertaining to my soul. Hit me up when you get the chance :lol: