PDA

View Full Version : What’s up everyone

golfer
09-23-2022, 01:36 AM
Hey everyone,
Well I used to be a member golfer99 would love to get that account back but if not possible so be it, it was my fault after all for forgetting about this awesome place it’s nice to see familiar names still around

lost in melb.
09-23-2022, 01:46 AM
Welcome!

Fodster
09-23-2022, 09:30 AM
Talk to me about LIV!

Teh One Who Knocks
09-23-2022, 11:12 AM
Hey everyone,
Well I used to be a member golfer99 would love to get that account back but if not possible so be it, it was my fault after all for forgetting about this awesome place it’s nice to see familiar names still around

Hey Golfer, good to see ya. Both of your accounts are still there (golfer and golfer99).

golfer
09-24-2022, 05:21 AM
Yeah but the email wasn’t going through so I couldn’t reset the password… any help would be appreciated…. I’m not sure the golfer account is mine I thought just the golfer 99 ones

golfer
09-24-2022, 05:22 AM
Honestly I think it’s the greatest thing since sliced bread the PGA tour has gotten too spoiled selfish and just absolutely ridiculous that they can’t pay anybody a decent salary so I think LIV is a great thing plus it gives those that want it financial security and at the end of the day isn’t that what every sports person wants at least the athlete

golfer
09-24-2022, 05:23 AM
Talk to me about LIV!

Honestly I think it’s the greatest thing since sliced bread the PGA tour has gotten too spoiled selfish and just absolutely ridiculous that they can’t pay anybody a decent salary so I think LIV is a great thing plus it gives those that want it financial security and at the end of the day isn’t that what every sports person wants at least the athlete. And besides if it were me I’d work that hard and I was guaranteed a paycheck hell yes I’m taking it to hell with everybody else I’m taking care of my family because what if I get injured

Pony
09-24-2022, 07:45 AM
Yeah but the email wasn’t going through so I couldn’t reset the password… any help would be appreciated…. I’m not sure the golfer account is mine I thought just the golfer 99 ones

Golfer99 only has 9 posts and half of them are password reset requests. :lol:

I will send a Message to you on this account to try and help.

golfer
09-24-2022, 05:34 PM
Golfer99 only has 9 posts and half of them are password reset requests. :lol:

I will send a Message to you on this account to try and help.

You are a Rockstar and I appreciated it very much lol, I think I forgot that here I was just Golfer... call it old age lol ... but thank everyone for helping me get back in

Pony
09-24-2022, 05:52 PM
You made it!

Teh One Who Knocks
09-26-2022, 07:39 PM
All 3 golfer accounts have been merged into the original now. :)

PorkChopSandwiches
09-27-2022, 04:07 PM
:lol:

Hikari Kisugi
12-24-2023, 05:05 PM
Hi guys forum is all messed up for me, not displaying proper and can't navigate, how do i fix this?
thanks!

Teh One Who Knocks
12-24-2023, 10:14 PM
Hi guys forum is all messed up for me, not displaying proper and can't navigate, how do i fix this?
thanks!

What's it doing? I just logged in on my PC on Firefox and it's fine.