PDA

View Full Version : At least 6 rushed to hospital with various injuries following St. Louis high school shooting

Teh One Who Knocks
10-24-2022, 03:50 PM
By Anders Hagstrom | Fox News

At least six people, including at least two students, were injured inside a high school in southern St. Louis, Missouri, in an active shooting incident, according to public school officials.

St. Louis Public Schools announced that at least two students have been transported to a local hospital, and police are on the scene. The St. Louis Police Department also confirmed that its officers had responded to an "active shooting incident" and said a suspect is in custody. Police also reportedly confirmed that six people had been transported to the hospital with various injuries, ranging from "gunshot wounds to shrapnel injuries and cardiac arrest," according to KMOX.

The shooting occurred at the Central Visual and Performing Arts high school, police say.

The SLMPD declined to offer further details when contacted by Fox News Digital.
"Police are on site at Central Visual and Performing Arts this morning following reports of an active shooter and both CVPA and Collegiate are on lockdown. The shooter was quickly stopped by police inside CVPA. We have reports of 2 students injured and on the way to the hospital," SLPS announced in a statement.
"Students are still being evacuated from the schools and to safe and secure sites. We will send information on where parents can reunite with students," the statement continued.

This is a developing story.

Teh One Who Knocks
10-26-2022, 10:45 AM
By Katherine Donlevy - New York Post

https://i.imgur.com/yCtlhic.png

The “isolated loner” teenager who killed two people at his St. Louis high school was captured in an eerie yearbook photo looking sullen and expressionless.

The picture of Orlando Harris was confirmed by police on Tuesday — a day after he carried out the deadly shooting at Central Visual and Performing Arts High School.

The 19-year-old, who gunned down a fellow student and gym teacher, wore a white hoodie, a black jacket and looked solemn in the photo that was widely shared on the internet before authorities confirmed it was Harris.

Earlier Tuesday, details of chilling note written by Harris were revealed, where he called his lonely lonely life a “perfect storm for a mass shooter.”

The note was left in Harris’ car before he stormed the high school with an AR-15-style rifle and more than 600 rounds of ammunition. Harris killed tenth-grader Alexandria Bell and 61-year-old physical education teacher Jean Kuczka before he was killed in a shootout with police.

In his note, Harris complained about not having friends, family or a girlfriend.

“I’ve never had a social life. I’ve been an isolated loner my entire life,” Harris wrote.

Harris reportedly screamed, “You’re all going to f—ing die!” and said he was “tired of this damn school” as he launched his deadly attack.

Despite the warning signs, one of Harris’s teachers claimed he was a friendly and outgoing student.

Lauren Ogundipe, the school’s theater director and teacher of theater arts, told the St. Louis Dispatch that Harris was a helpful and talkative teen passionate about the theater department.

“He would laugh and joke with members of his graduating class,” Ogundipe said. “He would talk with different teachers, he would talk about his school life — he didn’t really talk about his home life. He would talk about girls he was interested in.”

The shooter worked backstage for the department, stage managing and handling lighting and sound performances, Ogundipe told the outlet.

https://i.imgur.com/8KhHKpI.png

“He was helpful. He showed himself as a helpful servant of the school. If something was needed, a skill he’d obtained in the arts, he showed himself as ready, willing and able to lend a hand,” Ogundipe said.

“If something needed to be moved physically … he would show up on his own without being asked.”

Police theorize Harris was so lonely and resentful of others who appeared to have relationships he wanted.

Teh One Who Knocks
10-26-2022, 10:46 AM
I keep wondering...why is the MSM so quiet about this particular shooting? Usually they are all over these kinds of things. I wonder what it could be...? :-k

PorkChopSandwiches
10-26-2022, 02:42 PM
:racist:

Teh One Who Knocks
10-26-2022, 02:48 PM
But it's weird, it has all the things they love on their bingo cards....it's a school shooting, there was an AR style weapon used, it was a male perp....but there's just some reason I'm missing somewhere as to why they aren't covering this. It's a mystery. :-k

PorkChopSandwiches
10-26-2022, 03:23 PM
https://64.media.tumblr.com/185d8d72bfa5a38a6a811d86a4c50577/510e2c56838799e4-a5/s540x810/04338aa409bf814a414ee5b656f156a47961af7a.jpg

deebakes
10-26-2022, 11:24 PM
lesbian