View Full Version : Sheriff: man kills mom saying, 'She never pushed me to be a man'

Teh One Who Knocks
12-05-2022, 01:41 PM
by Skyler Shepard - CBS 12 News

https://i.imgur.com/2JSEYu6.png

OSCEOLA COUNTY, Fla. (CBS12) — A man admitted to killing his mother and severely injuring his sister at a home in Kissimmee, according to deputies.

The Osceola County Sheriff's Office said on Tuesday afternoon deputies responded to a reported stabbing at a home. Inside deputies found a gruesome scene, a woman stabbed to death and another with severe cuts to her hands.

Investigators said the person responsible was identified as Matthew Stewart Sisley, 21, he was only a short distance away from the crime scene. Sisley was taken into custody and later confessed to intentionally stabbing his mother and accidentally stabbing his sister.

While detectives were conducting the interview, they asked if he believed his mother deserved to die. Shockingly, Sisley said yes.

The detective pushed for more information, asking Sisley why he killed her. His response, "Because she never pushed me to be a man.”

The detective even asked if he regretted doing it. Sisley said, "No. I would do it again.”

The sheriff's office said Sisley was charged with aggravated battery with a deadly weapon. Additional charges are forthcoming.

deebakes
12-06-2022, 02:49 AM
wtf?

lost in melb.
12-10-2022, 11:36 AM
Aggravated battery? wtf indeed

DemonGeminiX
12-10-2022, 11:46 AM
Aggravated battery? wtf indeed

Aggravated battery with a deadly weapon. And more charges are pending. He will more than likely be charged with 1st or 2nd degree murder, more than likely 1st because he admitted to what amounts to intention with malice.

lost in melb.
12-10-2022, 12:07 PM
Ah, more to follow. Got it.