PDA

View Full Version : Home intruder escapes crime scene with sore balls and limp

Teh One Who Knocks
08-01-2011, 09:09 PM
Woman: Intruder Crossed Line By Threatening Grandkids
KMBC-TV Channel 9 News

KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- An area woman said she was injured while fighting off an armed burglar who broke into her home, but she thinks she got a few licks in, too.

Jessica Thomas said she was returning from a walk with her two grandchildren near 43rd Street and Pittman Road late Thursday.

"We were gone for about 15 minutes. It was just a quick walk, just because it was so hot," she said.

She said when they returned, they noticed that the front door has been kicked in. She said an armed man grabbed her 10-year-old grandson and 5-year-old granddaughter and told her to come inside.

"You don't mess with the grandkids. That's the mother lion instinct," she said. "I didn't think if he got us in the house with a gun that we would come out."

She said the burglar pistol-whipped her, breaking her arm and cutting her forehead. But she said she didn't back down, attacking the man in a particularly sensitive spot.

"I threw myself in front of the door and decided at that point I was going to make a field goal kick in his groin, and I did," Thomas said.

With the man gone and her grandchildren OK, Thomas said she hopes people in the neighborhood will keep their eyes open. She said she believes the man lives in the area.

"We can join together and help each other, look out for each other," she said.

She said the intruder didn't get away with much.

"Sore balls. Sore balls is all he got from here, and a limp," she said.

Thomas said her friends were helping to replace her front door and purchase an alarm system.

Police said they were still looking for the man.

"I just feel really lucky to be alive," Thomas said.

She said she plans to make a sign for her front lawn telling the intruder that she forgives him.

Goofy
08-01-2011, 09:12 PM
:cheer:

Hal-9000
08-01-2011, 09:14 PM
Kick Ass Granny ! :cheerlead:

DemonGeminiX
08-01-2011, 10:05 PM
:lol:

Granny gives the armed robber a nut shot.

I'd like to see that gif.

Muddy
08-01-2011, 10:07 PM
"field goal kick to the groin".... Wow.. :lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
08-01-2011, 10:11 PM
:lol:

Granny gives the armed robber a nut shot.

I'd like to see that gif.

And that was after he broke her arm :shock:

Hal-9000
08-02-2011, 04:42 AM
"Sore balls is all he got from here.."

:rofl: too bad there wasn't a sound byte, this would eclipse my man Antonio Dodson for a net meme

FBD
08-02-2011, 11:27 AM
how long's it gonna be before granny's packin?