PDA

View Full Version : Idaho school board member attacks governor in profane tweet: 'I’m p---ing on your grave'

Teh One Who Knocks
04-07-2023, 09:38 AM
By Houston Keene | Fox News

https://i.imgur.com/gpxbFxZ.png

A young Idaho school board member unleashed a profane attack on social media against the state’s governor, saying he will be "p---ing" on his "grave" after he dies.

Boise school board member Shiva Rajbhandari, 18, published a profanity-laden tweet targeting Idaho Gov. Brad Little, a Republican, after he signed a bill making it illegal to give minors puberty blockers and hormones.

"F--- you [Little]. I pray you live a long life so you can bear witness to the pain you’ve unleashed on Idaho’s children and families today," Rajbhandari wrote.

"When you do die though, I’m pissing on your grave," the Boise school board member wrote.

Rajbhandari, a teen activist who was elected to his position last year, sent a statement to Fox News Digital regarding his tweet.

"I have received some concerns that the language in my last tweet was inappropriate and inconsistent with my position as a school board member," Rajbhandari said.

"Of course, my tweets are my own only and do not necessarily reflect the views of any organization with which I am affiliated, nor would I engage or condone such sentiment or language in a board meeting or a classroom," he continued.

"My strong language is reflective of my anger and frustration with the pointlessness of diplomatic dialogue with legislators and a governor who have shown such little regard for the lives of Idaho youth," Rajbhandari said.

The Boise school board member said the "hypocrisy of suggesting that a profane tweet is more harmful than what HB 71 could unleash on our trans and non-binary youth baffles" him, and that he remains "unapologetic in" his "commitment to our LGBTQ+ community."

Rajbhandari’s tweet came after Little signed a bill into law criminalizing giving puberty blockers and hormones to minors.

Opponents of the bill argued the legislation would increase suicide rates among teenagers while supporters of the bill said the bill was needed to "protect children" from the permanently-altering medical procedures.

Idaho is the 12th state to enact legislation restricting or banning minors who believe they are transgender from receiving hormones or puberty blockers.

DemonGeminiX
04-07-2023, 03:24 PM
Wow.

Teh One Who Knocks
04-07-2023, 03:28 PM
It's gotten beyond out of control and it's only going to keep getting worse with all these woke companies and politicians feeding into their delusions.

lost in melb.
04-08-2023, 08:01 PM
I think the real story here is that legislation.

KevinD
04-09-2023, 12:47 PM
I think the real story here is that legislation.

What part of it do you not like?

lost in melb.
04-10-2023, 01:34 AM
What part of it do you not like?

I don't have a strong opinion yet. But my understanding is that before being trans was fashionable the occasional kid with gender dysphoria was able to go about their business without interference. Now it's a blanket ban that affects the whole lot.

Teh One Who Knocks
04-10-2023, 11:54 AM
I don't have a strong opinion yet. But my understanding is that before being trans was fashionable the occasional kid with gender dysphoria was able to go about their business without interference. Now it's a blanket ban that affects the whole lot.

In the United States:

Kids cannot consent to sex with someone over 18 before the age of 18.
Kids are not allowed to get a tattoo before the age of 18.
Kids cannot buy or drink alcohol before the age of 21.
Kids cannot buy a pack of cigarettes or smoke before the age of 21.

Yet these people want kids to be able to consent to having body parts removed or consent to taking/undergoing irreversible puberty blocking as a pre-teen or younger. You don't see what's wrong with this?

lost in melb.
04-10-2023, 01:16 PM
In the United States:

Kids cannot consent to sex with someone over 18 before the age of 18.
Kids are not allowed to get a tattoo before the age of 18.
Kids cannot buy or drink alcohol before the age of 21.
Kids cannot buy a pack of cigarettes or smoke before the age of 21.

Yet these people want kids to be able to consent to having body parts removed or consent to taking/undergoing irreversible puberty blocking as a pre-teen or younger. You don't see what's wrong with this?I don't agree with the surgery. I don't know enough about the drugs to comment. I think there's more of a conversation to have about it.

I wouldn't compare any of those things to gender dysphoria to be honest.

KevinD
04-12-2023, 06:37 PM
I don't agree with the surgery. I don't know enough about the drugs to comment. I think there's more of a conversation to have about it.

Its a simple comparison. A person under 18 (or21 in some case, which baffles me) is considered to not be adult, therefore incapable of making choices about certain things that could be bad or deadly to themselves. Yet that same juvenile, non adult (by law) is capable of making life changing decisions about their body???
Gtfo.
The gtfo is directed to politicians/activists, not you Lost.

Pony
04-12-2023, 08:28 PM
I don't agree with the surgery. I don't know enough about the drugs to comment. I think there's more of a conversation to have about it.

From what I understand they come with some serious side effects and in most cases permanent disfigurations changes to the body including being sterile. Especially if taken early. There are a number of videos out there of people that took the drugs for years and are now not only regretting their decisions but also claiming that no one even tried to discuss the ramifications of their actions. Stuck for life with modified or stunted genitals.

The one video I saw said turns out they had some untreated mental health issues and were convinced (mostly by the online community) if they changed genders that everything would be perfect. Turns out that the issues were still there.....

lost in melb.
04-13-2023, 08:10 AM
I know. But you've got to weigh that up against those that don't have regret, experience great relief when they are physical corrected to the gender that they experience. For them it wouldn't be a disfigurement.

But as I was saying, who knows how many are just doing the fashionable thing, having parents push them to certain roles and having corrupt medical people promote unnecessary transition.

I still think there's a debate to be had, and (ever-changing) statistics to be looked at...

lost in melb.
04-13-2023, 08:12 AM
Its a simple comparison. A person under 18 (or21 in some case, which baffles me) is considered to not be adult, therefore incapable of making choices about certain things that could be bad or deadly to themselves. Yet that same juvenile, non adult (by law) is capable of making life changing decisions about their body???
Gtfo.
The gtfo is directed to politicians/activists, not you Lost.

I think for the genuine cases of gender dysphoria the earlier you catch it the better the outcome (physically). Of course, if it was the wrong decision they really are stuffed.

KevinD
04-13-2023, 06:47 PM
I dont have a problem with an adult that wants to (try) to change gender. I have problems when said adult wants taxpayers (me and you) to pay for it. I do have a huge moral problem with teens or even worse preteens being coerced, allowed or otherwise pushed to try and change gender.
Now take that same kid, enter him/her (fuck no, not them) into counseling to help him deal with mental issue, no problems with that. Some folks do need help, especially when young. Due to aspergers, I probably could have used some help when I was young, but it didn't exist.