PDA

View Full Version : Police tell 34-year-old man not to wear his bunny suit in public

Teh One Who Knocks
08-02-2011, 09:07 PM
Idaho Falls Police Department News Release

http://i.imgur.com/AVu0A.jpg

Idaho Falls Police investigated a man in a bunny suit after neighbors reported him as a public nuisance for frightening children in their neighborhood on Monday.

William Falkingham, 34, was advised by police not to wear his bunny suit in public.

According to a report, officers responded to the 400 block of Third Street after a resident reported that her son had been frightened by Falkingham wearing a black bunny suit and hiding behind a tree and pointing his finger like a gun at him.

The officer also spoke to other neighbors who expressed that they were greatly disturbed by Falkingham and his bunny suit. Neighbors also reported that Falkingham also occasionally wears a tutu with the bunny suit.

Police contacted Falkingham about the complaints. Falkingham stated that he enjoys wearing the suit but understood the neighbors’ concerns.

JoeyB
08-02-2011, 09:20 PM
Cops might be able to act on his behavior, but telling someone they can't wear a bunny suit is not among their police powers.

Muddy
08-02-2011, 09:32 PM
That dude has a wiiiiild look in his eyes...

JoeyB
08-02-2011, 10:16 PM
That dude has a wiiiiild look in his eyes...

I bet he'd be fun at parties, until you drank his special soda and woke up hours later with a used condom hanging out of your ass and him overhead, eating your liver. Then probably it'd be less fun...overall.

Hal-9000
08-02-2011, 10:56 PM
Donnie Dorko

Muddy
08-02-2011, 11:12 PM
I bet he'd be fun at parties, until you drank his special soda and woke up hours later with a used condom hanging out of your ass and him overhead, eating your liver. Then probably it'd be less fun...overall.

That sounds about accurate....

DemonGeminiX
08-02-2011, 11:37 PM
Wild eyes and a crooked smile... sounds like a line from a really shitty country song.

JoeyB
08-03-2011, 05:47 AM
That sounds about accurate....

It's how most of my dates end actually.

deebakes
08-03-2011, 06:15 AM
:dance: :cheerlead: