PDA

View Full Version : Party-loving former Finnish PM Sanna Marin having glam hot girl summer after filing for divorce

Teh One Who Knocks
08-17-2023, 01:53 PM
By Katherine Donlevy - New York Post

https://i.imgur.com/fb5GIjL.png

The party-loving former prime minister of Finland officially ditched her pantsuits for party dresses and crop tops over the weekend — just months after leaving the nation’s highest office and her husband.

Sanna Marin, 37, showed off her figure in several stylish and scantily clad dresses as she joined friends for the Flow Festival, a three-day musical bender in the capital Helsinki.

The youngest female world leader in history and known partier shared numerous pictures of herself enjoying her politics-free lifestyle and what she called her first “proper summer vacation” in a while.

Marin kicked off her single girl summer weekend with a daring sheer black dress, pictures she shared on Instagram show.

The former world leader modestly wore a pair of black biker shorts and a sports bra beneath the longsleeved, knee-length dress, which she paired with matching black booties and reflective sunglasses.

For the second day, Marin dared for color and stepped out in a hot pink, Barbie-esque mini dress complemented by thigh-high black boots.

She was apparently joined by Parliament member Nasima Razmyar, who opted for a lower-key outfit of loose trousers and a tank top.

The former PM included a photo of her rocking a pink tye-dye crop top, pleather miniskirt, and chunky black heels.

Marin also shared videos of herself seamlessly meshing into the crowd of young people enjoying the live music — who seemingly didn’t realize their former leader was dancing amongst them.

The fun-packed weekend seemed to be the new standard for the retired politician.

“This summer I’ve had a proper summer vacation for the first time in a while,” Marin wrote on Instagram last week.

“It has included, among other things, being busy with [5-year-old daughter] Emma, sports, friends, good food, and unforgettable trips.”

Most of her followers applauded the change.

“You look AMAZING. Thank you for showing the world that you can fill the chair as a president and dress as you like at the same time,” influencer Dr. Caecilie Johansen commented.

https://i.imgur.com/VHnIDtc.png

“pretty sure we would’ve achieved world peace already if most world leaders were as chill as sanna,” wrote one.

Another agreed: “A politician having fun and looking really cool. This gives a really good example to young people and you give Finland great PR.”

Marin officially left her post as Finland’s Prime Minister three weeks earlier, when the National Coalition Party’s Petteri Orpo took office.

Though she was the incumbent, Marin, and her party came in third place in the election.

Marin, the world’s youngest prime minister when she took office in 2019, has faced criticism for her partying and her government’s big spending.

Her four-year reign was also plagued by rumors that her hard-partying ways were taking a toll on her job.

Marin fell under intense scrutiny when videos of her passionately dancing with a pop star went viral last year.

Just days later, a leaked photo showed two topless influencers kissing at a party she hosted at the prime minister’s residence.

https://i.imgur.com/AXo8mQT.png

She conceded to critics’ demands that she be tested for narcotics — which she passed.

“I am also human,” Marin said in a speech, defending her right to have a private life.

“I do my job. I learn from this … I want to believe that people look at the work we do, not what we do in our free time.”

The former politician and Markus Raikkonen, her husband of three years — though partner for 19 — announced their plans for divorce in May, less than a year after the scandals.

The pair, who share their daughter, Emma, said they would remain best friends despite jointly filing for the separation.

PorkChopSandwiches
08-17-2023, 03:11 PM
Lets see that butthole

lost in melb.
08-20-2023, 09:40 PM
Slutty whore :yup: